Missing Calif. child, father found dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trav40

Reaction score
Okay this is a wrestling forum. Not a English forum. If your from this country or not, we all like on form or another of wrestling...don't we? Let's start talking about wrestling.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
save the unicorns, foo

ivemmr.jpg

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
He's read Lord of the flies? Just one book? what's next.

that kid looks JUST like piggy on lord of the flies :O

Yes, and only a man secure in his machismo would post an ironic remark, inviting a goof like you to paste it himself. Hell, I lost track of my chick count before I got married the first time, and no-life little virgins like axis are hoping to call me gay. Think of some real, effective insult, like the one I'm just casting at you, you never-had-it and might never get goobie boy. You'll be glad to know that my publisher wants another book out me and tomorrow is my last day torturing you virginal delinquents, so call me all the names you can exhaust from your shrivelled junk english vocabulary now.

or do something easier like suck your thumb

RixPixRatings

Reaction score
Yes, and only a man secure in his machismo would post an ironic remark, inviting a goof like you to paste it himself. Hell, I lost track of my chick count before I got married the first time, and no-life little virgins like axis are hoping to call me gay. Think of some real, effective insult, like the one I'm just casting at you, you never-had-it and might never get goobie boy. You'll be glad to know that my publisher wants another book out me and tomorrow is my last day torturing you virginal delinquents, so call me all the names you can exhaust from your shrivelled junk english vocabulary now.

or do something easier like suck your thumb

Fuck you, Illogicalwimp, you trash kids and want to be treated like some icon. You're just an inflated ripoff off of Doink the clown

The Nagasaki Dream

Reaction score
I didn't bother to read this nonsense thread. But two observations:

-LogicWhat'sHisFace is right. We know more about wrestling and, seperately, are better than you.

-LogicWhat'sHisFace seems unduly interested in having people call him gay.

Maloney

Reaction score
I know alot about wrestling, and i post about it to.

the dark knight

Okay this is a wrestling forum. Not a English forum. If your from this country or not, we all like on form or another of wrestling...don't we? Let's start talking about wrestling.
An* English forum.
Fuck you, Illogicalwimp, you trash kids and want to be treated like some icon. You're just an inflated ripoff off of Doink the clown
lol
I know alot about wrestling, and i post about it to.
mate, u posted in all the fucking threads i've been into . but its ok since ur new here .

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The bodies of a missing 2-year-old Sacramento girl and her father were discovered Saturday night in the man's vehicle, nearly a week after she was taken by the man during a child custody dispute, authorities said.

Madeline Samaan-Fay and Mourad "Moni" Samaan, 49, were found dead in his green Toyota 4Runner in a rural area near Placerville, about 45 miles northeast of the capital, according to FBI Special Agent John Cauthen. The vehicle was found only a few miles from the Eldorado National Forest, reported the Sacramento Bee.

The cause and time of the deaths was not immediately known, Cauthen said. Autopsies were scheduled for later on Sunday.

FBI agents and investigators from the El Dorado County Sheriff's Department were on the scene late Saturday. The investigation was expected to last throughout the weekend, Cauthen said.

Madeline was taken by her father last Sunday after her mother was granted custody of the toddler. The FBI issued an AMBER alert Friday.

The father and daughter were last seen in a Sacramento Raley's grocery store Sunday. Since then, Samaan had cut off all communication with friends and family members, Cauthen said.

Samaan was served the day before with a notice that the girl's mother was awarded full custody of their daughter, ending what had been a joint custody arrangement, Cauthen said.

He then failed to return the child to her mother as expected. Earlier this week the FBI said the girl's life could be in danger due to "particularly concerning" circumstances surrounding her abduction.

Samaan had not been charged with a crime. According to the Bee, Samaan was born in Egypt, but is a U.S. citizen.

The mother didn't report the girl missing until Tuesday. The FBI had asked the public for its help in spotting the pair or Samaan's vehicle. The FBI also released photographs of the pair, including a photo showing them in the grocery store Sunday.