Mick Foley Done With TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lucky

Reaction score
While it'd be really entertaining if he wrote a book about why TNA will go bankrupt before they actually do, he's too classy of a guy.

I do see him going back to WWE in a non-wrestling role. Something backstage maybe. Not really buying the commentary part of it, never really liked him as one and they've got an abundance of them already as we speak.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am thinking he might write another fiction book rather than his fourth autobiography. I believe he has written two fiction books already and with time on his hands I see him writing another.

He will go into the WWE HOF soon enough and when they decide to do it I see him coming back to tv for a bit before that WM.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Will he go back to WWE in a non-wrestling role like commentator or GM? If he returns and I think he will, it will be similar to Nash's deal. Using him for promotional work and WWE Classics programs.
Will he write another book? Not a biography but maybe something else, he will have time.
Will he go to ROH? Can't see this happening at all. They don't have enough to add to the company by paying him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
ROH wouldn't be able to afford him.

Micks appearance fees are large.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Maybe a part time deal in non-wrestling capicity with WWE. I can't see them wanting him to wrestle, unless it is just for a special one off Mania match. Anyway I don't think he would want to be an annoncer after last time, maybe he will turn out to be Raw's mystery GM, that rumour has been doing the rounds.