Michelle McCool leaving WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

9/10. just because wwe doesn't know how to use him doesn't mean hes not a good wrestler

ChiWa

Reaction score
Carlito hasn't really done anything yet. He was given a gift when he started, and another when he switched shows. I havn't seen him do anything in the ring, or on the mic, that was really good. I think he has potential, but is a long way off.
6/10

Wrestling Station

Carlito is a promising star, but for now, i give him 6/10 as he still needs to get more storylines to support his gimmicks and his potentials in the business.

Reaction score
He's the future in my opinion. He's got a long way to go but the 'it' factor is clearly there. Whilst he can be patchy he frequently pulls something incredible out of the bag. He's certainly improved massively since his debut, which made him look like a Wrestlecrap inductee in waiting.

7.5/10 for now.

King_Ash

Reaction score
7/10, hes got loads of talent he just isnt being used properly now, perhaps the MITB qualifier with Flair & Carlito will give him a little boost even though orton will win it

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
A match pitting Michelle McCool against Layla this Sunday at Extreme Rules will carry a "loser leaves WWE" stipulation. While the match was announced as a Loser Leaves SmackDown Match Tuesday's SmackDown taping, "WWE" is overdubbed in placed of "Smackdown" during the telecast, which has already aired in Australia.

While details are presently scarce, PWInsider.com has confirmed that McCool is legitimately leaving WWE. Therefore, she will lose the match on Sunday.

Didn't see that coming.

SAL

Reaction score
I watched it on youtube earlier today, it's a pretty embarrassing dub-in. But yeah, this would be a pretty big surprise if she was actually leaving for good.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
What a bizarre turn of events, but i'm not gonna pretend like I won't be happy to see the back of her on WWE TV. I can appreciate that she's a decent enough worker, I just think she's been pushed far too much over a long period of time.

Kairi

Reaction score
dang, but good wishes to her

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
This would be a total shock and I would really wonder why she would decide to leave WWE. Seems like whether if she is going to Raw or leaving WWE period that she is losing the match either way.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
WZ

We can confirm, based on conversations with several wrestlers and a key WWE insider, this move has a lot to do with the fact The Undertaker is not scheduled for TV anytime soon, and simply wants his wife at home.

McCool is said to leave in WWE Chairman Vince McMahon's good graces, and is expected to return to television about the same time Undertaker appears again.

She has been missing shows anyway with her neck, foot, and hand injuries on the road so she may just take the time to rest and recharge, which woudn';t be bad for her health.

Anyway, the divas division will be losing its best and most consistent work horse of the past couple of years

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
She has been missing shows anyway with her neck, foot, and hand injuries on the road so she may just take the time to rest and recharge, which woudn';t be bad for her health.

Anyway, the divas division will be losing its best and most consistent work horse of the past couple of years
Gives someone else the chance to step up and get pushed as well though. I do like Mccool and commend her for working her ass off but they do need to push other women.

This sounds believable though that this is rather taking a break than leaving WWE all together.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Kharma will be getting the spotlight.

And the thing is Michelle said before that WWE asked her to keep working when she was all banged up because they felt they needed her, and they just took her off the road as a compromise for working hurt. I think the time off will do her well personally because 1-2 months with no ring action or even constant travel will probably make her feel better

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
And people thought she didn't get special privileges because she was fucking Taker? So he can work Mania and do stupid high risk spots and come out just sore and at the click of his hands can get his wife pulled from everything too despite her virtually never being on the road as it is, yet there's reports that one of the reasons Punk is considering leaving is because he is burnt out from being on the road for going on 5 years without a break. And before you go off on another tangent PSYCH, it's not about Punk himself, it was just a recent example.