Metal Gear Solid HD Collection PS3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Heel or Face?

I don't know why but i prefer a heel over a face. I use to cheer for all the faces as a kid but now i cheer for the heels like Randy Orton, Edge, Johnny Nitro, M.V.P., Mr.Kennedy, and Test. I still like John Cena, Batista, and all the other faces but i just like the heels better. Maybe i really am i bad guy in real life. So i got two questions Do you like heels or faces? and Are you a heel or a face?

Soulpower

************ tha faces, huzzah for the heels! That's what I always say. Heels are just better, they only care about winning so they don't mind using chairs, title belts, tables or anything else to get the job done. And heels always seem to have better backgrounds and better mic skills... HBK, Angle, Taker, Kane, The Rock, Jericho and HHH all guys who are good as faces but they're great as heels.

Reaction score
I like the wrestlers that are good. Which means I will not cheer for Cena, yet I will cheer for HKB. Make sense?

Id prefer to be a face over heel. Id play either, but face Id enjoy more, depending on my character. Id prefer to be a Benoit face, rather than a Cena face.

v1-power

Reaction score
for me it depends i like faces like punk and RVD but i love heels like Nitro and edge

i would like to be a heel i think they get a better gimmick and i dont care about being boo'd

Wrestling Station

Yes, it depends on the wrestler himself. The charisma he's having would affect alot for fans to cheer him. For example, people liked HHH as a heel and as a face, coz of his reputation in the business. People loved Batista as a heel and as a face coz of his strong ability of being a bulldozer stud guy.
Austin is a super heel, but still been cheered by fans. Thats why it depends on the wrestler's charisma as a main factor, but also other stuff could affect, the movesets, gimmicks, theme, mic skills, and the storylines being involved in.

Reaction score
I like wrestlers who have the skills but when it comes to in ring skills faces are the best because they have to impress the crowd heels dont

zanekd1

Reaction score
it depends on whos actin it,but normally i prefer heels,its what i act best when i wrestle

cashmoneybags3

Reaction score
ya i prefer heels that are good at being heels like the rock but not dumb heels or strong heels there boring.. anmd i dont like babyfaces i like faces that are funny and willing to fight like cena or batista

Fiend.

Reaction score
I cheer for whoever I want.
And I say Anti-Hero, because I've done some heel things, yet I'm still loved.

Exxon

Reaction score
It's easier to like a heel, cause the way it is now, they can usually be funnier and less serious.