Mats Hummels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
hummels.jpg

Hate/Rate

Reactions: 1 person

The_King

Reaction score
Liking this piece as well.
Background work is good as usual, seems to be your strong point. Font choice could be better, but it works. My only complaint is that the render is so similar color to the background around it that it kinda' gets loss (maybe too much flow haha?). Possibly try darkening the yellow directly around the render, and I think you've got a great piece.
8/10.

Guano

Reaction score
I would've loved to see a little more effort put into this graphic, it's definitely not your best work in recent memory. I'd easily rate this a solid 5/10. The background is fantastic like usual, but I'm afraid that it's the only spectacular about this particular signature/graphic. I would've loved to see a Mats Hummels standout more in the graphic, because he seems to be lost in the background and I think that's a huge negative, so I think maybe making him look a little more opaque would help. The text could also be a little bit better. The background text that is faded looks unfinished, and the front text seems to be placed in a random spot with no thought.

I'm sure you'll do better next time, because everybody has a bad day now and then. Looking forward to seeing more from you :).