Masters in line for a push

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

v1-power

Reaction score
make up a tag

ok i ahve had lots of ideas for tags today so i decided to make a thread leting everyone let there imagination run wild. its like this choose any wrestlers form tna wwe roh anything and tell your ideas for a tag and why it would be a good tag. this might be pointless but this could be fun well here is one of my ideas for a tag

johnny nitro jory mercury and christian and robert roode

facters:johnny nitro and mercuy have made it well as a tag and with the charisma of christain and his mic skills could really bring that tag up and with the anger and heelizm of robert roode they could make a great heel tag cobained with the great wreslting styles of nitro mercury christian (not roode) could be so good but robert would make a great manager or even just like a enforcer. and they all have that lucxury look to there gimmick and attirer. so they would make a great stable

come on give it a try make a tag or stable

Soulpower

Abyss and Kane (Managed by James Mitchell)

Factors:Unstoppable, monsters who show no mercy to their opponents. And have a manager who can control them.

Kane stops talking and Mitchell becomes both men's mouthpiece. The two of the go on a rampage all over the WWE destroying anyone and anything in their paths.

Montana

Well...I dont know about Tag Team, but i Think MVP should hire Mark Henry as his enforcer when he returns from his injury.

If we go into promotional, Haas and Austin Starr have similar looks and i think they could be great tag team.

Renee Dupree and Chris Masters

Those would be my top 3 best combos

03mnm

Reaction score
Sting and The Undertaker would be an amazing team. A faction of John Cena Ron Killings and Homicide would be interesting and AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio would make phenomenal highflying team.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Source: Nodq.com

- Chris Masters, who has been largely relegated to WWE Superstars since his return to World Wrestling Entertainment in 2009, is reportedly scheduled for a push following the Royal Rumble.
I don't mind Masters that mind but pretty surprised he is in for a push if this is true.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He has been in some of the best tv matches on Superstars for months now. No matter who they give him, he clicks with them and works his ass off. Good for him.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome. He's been one of the better workers in the 'E ever since he returned (and OWNED before then anyway). His match with Kane on SD last year was one of the only bright spots of Kane's title reign, so hopefully he can get a push into the midcard title scene and feud with whoever takes the IC Title off Kofi (with the current rosters you would think Rhodes, but it depends on when the draft is, I guess).

It seems that with Baretta getting time on the main show too that SD are finally addressing their lack of midcard faces.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Masters is a garbage that doesn't deserve a push of anything. He deserves to be fired again. He fuckin sucks. Much better people to give pushes to.

They seem to have already found Barreta but they have much better guys that are solely on Superstars that should be pushed i.e. Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, and Chavo Guerrero.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Masters has been solid for months on SuperStars, im kinda surprised he didnt get his push when MVP left, but better late then never.

I also hope Baretta stays on SD!.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Masters is a garbage that doesn't deserve a push of anything. He deserves to be fired again. He fuckin sucks. Much better people to give pushes to.

They seem to have already found Barreta but they have much better guys that are solely on Superstars that should be pushed i.e. Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Curt Hawkins, Zack Ryder, and Chavo Guerrero.

From the five you listed, three are on RAW, and the other two are heels who, if turned, wouldn't be anywhere near as over, thus meaning they would hardly help the SD midcard face shortage issue. I hope you're trolling in your second paragraph and not just your first, Dick.

The Yeah1993

Reaction score
Masters was the best WWE guy of last year behind Mysterio so I hope this is true.

Agreed w/ DWAYNE on the 6 minute match with Kane as well.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
From the five you listed, three are on RAW, and the other two are heels who, if turned, wouldn't be anywhere near as over, thus meaning they would hardly help the SD midcard face shortage issue. I hope you're trolling in your second paragraph and not just your first, Dick.

Its not hard to change brands.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Two of them are once again heel, and the other isn't as over as Masters.