Mass Effect 3's 'Earth' multiplayer DLC out next week, totally free

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
c60891d49e.jpg

Mass Effect 3's 'Earth' multiplayer DLC launches on Xbox 360 next Tuesday, July 17, at a cost of zero space bucks. The content is multiplayer-focused, and that's about all we know – we're taking a wild guess that the locales it'll offer are based on Terra Firma regions.

That said, if rumors from back in June pan out, the DLC will head to Rio, Vancouver, and London, and several new human classes will be added. BioWare has yet to confirm any new details about the content, but we expect to hear more in the near future.

Source: Mass Effect 3's 'Earth' multiplayer DLC out next week, totally free | Joystiq

I don't have the game but it looks cool and here's some news for those who do have it and didn't know. Sweet that they are releasing the DLC pack for free. I should try the game someday..

Reactions: 1 person

Guano

Reaction score
I don't have the game but it looks cool and here's some news for those who do have it and didn't know. Sweet that they are releasing the DLC pack for free. I should try the game someday..

You should! I'd consider it a mixture of Gears of War and Halo in terms of online playing. I've never played Mass Effect 1 or 2, but I like Mass Effect 3. The only thing is that I wish I played the first two before buying the third one. They seem to be giving a lot of free DLC away, it only seems like only a month or so ago that they recently released DLC for Mass Effect 3. Looks like I'll have something to download in the coming days... Thanks for the information, it's much appreciated :) .

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Maybe they are doing this for the fans who have been shitting on the ending of ME3. I haven't played any of the games, but my friends have told me the ending for the 3rd game sucks. Either way, that's a pretty sweet deal!

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
The new endings are fine. So sick of hearing people bitch about them.

Regardless, I've been playing ME3 multiplayer for multiple hours every day and it's definitely something Bioware should include on all future ME titles. Geth Engineer and Asari Vanguard are my favorite character classes, still trying to unlock Krogan Vanguard and Human Vanguard 2 (with the lash and stuff). Vorcha soldier and Krogan Sentinel are lots of fun too. You can go absolutely apeshit with the Vorcha, hands down the best melee class on the game. You feel like fucking Wolverine ripping people to shreds with him.

All Infiltrator classes suck, I am never playing as that boring fucking class again.

Definitely waiting for Earth DLC though. More for the new maps of Rio, Vancouver, and London though. The new character classes don't sound very sexy right now, but maybe they'll surprise me. Still waiting for the VOLUS BIOTIC GOD class. :p

And yes, I'm sort of a huge ME fan.