Mario Balotelli

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
doinksbalo.jpg

Hate/Rate/Comment!

The_King

Reaction score
Background work is good as usual. Logo is incorporated as well, and the text is good but could use a white stroke to make it pop more. The problem with it is the render. It just seems to small for the piece, and the movement of the render doesn't flow with the background. I'd suggest dropping the blurred bottom too but still good.
7/10.

Guano

Reaction score
This signature/graphic looks great. I'd easily rate it a solid 7/10, because I think the text could have been better on this signature. but other then that I honestly can't find anything to complain about. The only other thing that I could complain about is that I think it relies too heavily on the colour blue and there isn't much of a colour scheme, but it's a fantastic signature/graphic nonetheless.