Marek Hamsik

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
hamsik.jpg

Guano

Reaction score
There isn't anything bad I can really say about this graphic/signature, except for the text on the signature/graphic. It's doesn't seem to be doing anything for the signature/graphic, it's seems to be there for the sake of being there. Other then that I think it's a really interesting signature, especially the background. It's simple and to the point and nothing too fancy and over the top. I think I'd easily give it a 7/10. Keep up the good work Doink :)

The_King

Reaction score
This one is just okay for me, not your best.
The drastic shift from white to brown in the background just doesn't work. It kinda' looks like you were going for a snow feel but randomly cut a portion out leaving a brown circle. Render is a bit too small and isn't the best choice. Text is fine, but the piece lacks a certain flow.
6.8/10.