Major Backstage Heat on Isis The Amazon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dreamboy3000

Reaction score
What an idiot to burn bridges with the two biggest wrestling companies in the world.

She's not even had a televised match for either WWE or TNA, so it makes her behaviour even weirder.

She can't wrestle, is butt ugly, and has an attitude.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Isis responds and Victoria defends her.

Isis the Amazon, who participated in a tryout match for TNA [COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Wrestling[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] earlier this week, posted numerous messages on her Twitter account yesterday dismissing the report that she upset those in the locker room with her conduct backstage. According to the [COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Pro [/FONT][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Wrestling[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Torch, the organization's female [COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=#FFF200 ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]performers[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] collectively made it clear at this week's television tapings that they would not work with her if she is signed, citing her poor attitude.

"Heat comes & goes. Even if I had it, why would I care? All that matters is that I give what I do 110% & have a positive attitude," she wrote in response to a message that she has "heat" amongst the locker room.

She then added, "I don't ever pay attention to dirt sheets. They're there b/c average people live average, boring lives & need a target like me for amusement & a cheap laugh. I'm not putting it over & I'm don't talking about them, IE giving them credit. F*** 'em."

Lisa Marie Varon (a/k/a Tara) spoke out in defense of Isis, saying she didn't upset the locker room, and that she's a total sweetheart.

Isis also commented on her wrestling ability drawing unflattering comparisons to The Great Khali. She said that Tommy Dreamer, who also works as a producer, told her she has a lot of potential.

"People can say what they want. When a guy like Tommy Dreamer who had worked closely with the Great Khali comes up to you & tells you that you have mass amounts of potential, I'd focus on that as motivation over some stupid dirt sheet talking s***," she said. "My name is still coming out their mouths for a f****** reason- NEVER forget that. So long as I'm doing what I need to be doing, everyone else trying to bring me down can "suck it".

Company sources indicate Isis garnered major heat amongst the locker room due how she carried herself at the events, as if she is already a "big star" in the wrestling industry.

"I've never seen a guy or a girl rub the locker room this much the wrong way," said a TNA employee.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Mass amounts of potential? Maybe in relation to the guy he mentioned, The Great Khali but that's hardly a glowing reference is it sweetheart.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well she sure got pissed about that and using Khali wasn't exactly the best thing to use when saying you got potential