Mafia Mystery Mafia ~ Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score

1615979935346.png

Welcome to Mafia Mystery ... Mafia! Based on the hit mobile game Mafia Mystery! Two sides! Mafia and Town! One's good, one's bad. Who can be the only side left standing?

RULES:

{tooken from grim's clocktower game, reworked to fit mine. if your not fine with that Grim, i can change the rules to fit my writing}
  • Town and Mafia are up against each other. The Town's mission is to eliminate all of the Mafia. The Mafia's mission is to control the majority or make it so the Town are no longer able to lynch any Mafia.​
  • The game will be split into two sections: Day and Night. During day, everyone must choose a player to lynch. During night, mafia may discretely choose a player to kill.​
  • Days last 24 hours, or until a majority for lynch has been cast. Nights last 12 hours, or until all night powers have been sent in. Night-Posting is allowed. Day 1 will last 36 hours, and Night 1 will last 18 hours.​
  • Do not post about the game outside the thread. All things regarding the contents of the ongoing game will remain in the thread. Failure to do so will result in a mod-kill.​
  • Attempting to game the thread in a way where your alignment is confirmed through means other than by play or playing to the integrity of mafia will result in a modkill and punishment for your alignment.​
  • No excessive flaming to the point of personal insults. There will be a new zero tolerance on flaming. Any flaming may be subject to forcible repping out or modkill if no alternative may be found. If one believes potential flaming is in play, let the host or the mod know.​
  • Editing posts is allowed up until 5 minutes following.​
  • Day 1, you may vote No Lynch.​
  • Send your roles to me via PM!​
  • In case of a tie, I'll use a random wheel to decide who dies.​
  • Role Claiming is allowed. Discussing characters is not allowed and will result in a mod kill.​
  • Day will always end in a lynch except if you vote "NL" on Day 1. Doesn't matter how many people voted.​
Sample Role PM

Hello Blaine, you are

Town Aligned Host

Host
Infinite Modkills
As the host, you must monitor the game and punish any rule breakers. If anyone breaks any rules, they will be subjected to a mod kill! You win if the game is successful!

Player List:
1)
Banez - Town aligned 2x self-driver
2) Jeff - Mafia aligned kamikaze
3) Rugrat
4) Ace ~ ??? aligned ???
5) Doddsy - Survivor
6) Alco
7) Lethal
8) T'Challa - Town aligned VT
9) Odo - Town aligned VT
10) Poyser
11) CP
12) Flay - Mafia aligned toaster
13) Grim - Town aligned PGO
14) Magic - Town aligned 1x vigilante
15) Juice
16) Kajuh
17) Chimp

Rep List:

IT IS NOW DAY 1! DAY 1 WILL LAST UNTIL 36 HOURS ARE UP OR WE REACH A MAJORITY VOTE

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

Last edited by a moderator:

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Below average Mafia player reporting in.

Ace

Reaction score

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Flay

This is for last game.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Vote Count!

Rugrat ~ 1 [Banez]
Flay ~ 1 [Grim]

35 Hrs, 39 Minutes until the end of Day 1

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Hello friends and fellow competitors and GOOD LUCK. ;)

Kajuh

Reaction score
So this is what it feels like being early... hello!

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
If I die n1 again I'll be REALLY annoyed! Haha, but these things happen of course. I just wanna play mafia though!!