KPOP <3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Queen Sunmi is giving us BOP after BOP after BOP :)

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Bittersweet moment since this will be their last release before the hiatus. Now time to support the solo projects.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You should try to do the hands dance!! Nayeon's first solo song.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score

So, taking my mask off a bit and showing my hand a bit. While I am huge metalhead, I am also a big K-Pop fan and even know how to speak Korean mainly because it and the metal radio station was like two turns away from each other, and I would often just leave on one or the other. And the fact, I am from
Vladivostok, Google it and you'll understand, didn't help a lot either.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

So, taking my mask off a bit and showing my hand a bit. While I am huge metalhead, I am also a big K-Pop fan and even know how to speak Korean mainly because it and the metal radio station was like two turns away from each other, and I would often just leave on one or the other. And the fact, I am from
Vladivostok, Google it and you'll understand, didn't help a lot either.

This is a safe no judge space, all Kpop lovers are welcome. I don't know who to speak Korean, but I understand some words and sentences.

There are some acts like Dreamcatcher, Pink fantasy, BAP. that have a metal/rock sound. You might like those.

EDIT: Don't worry about your tough image, because Kpop gives you a SAVAGE image. :)

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
This is a safe no judge space, all Kpop lovers are welcome. I don't know who to speak Korean, but I understand some words and sentences.

There are some acts like Dreamcatcher, Pink fantasy, BAP. that have a metal/rock sound. You might like those.

EDIT: Don't worry about your tough image, because Kpop gives you a SAVAGE image. :)

I know, it was just mainly me making fun of myself since I have built a "tough" image among the internet for many years and all. And I have no real use since having moved to america, per say, for knowing Korean aside from the few times I have talked to someone from South Korea or even on forums/discord.

Yeah, Dreamcatcher was one of the bands I posted, and the other two I have heard of but never checked out. And I do know that they, K-Pop in general, has been adding more hints of Metal/Rock elements into their music, a good example will be (G)-Idle and their song Tomboy, which adds a pop punk element to it.

Thanks, and honestly I do really like that song after listening to it XD

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
A hidden gem, not a lot people talk about.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
That song will always hold a special place in my heart

• Love
Reactions: Ace Marvel

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
That song will always hold a special place in my heart
It's idk how to say it, but like so different, but familiar at the same time.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
It's idk how to say it, but like so different, but familiar at the same time.
It only holds a special place in my heart because that was the song my first ever gf and I became a couple to and all of that. To this day, when I hear it, it takes me back to that day and I remember everything like I was reliving that day again. The feeling you are describing is Jamais Vu, which is when something seems familiar, but it isn't.

Reactions: Ace Marvel

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
You weren't wrong. I did enjoy that one.

Reactions: Swerve