Konnan has found kidney donor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
konnan.webp

Konnan says he has found a kidney donor.

Talking to Nick Hausman of Haus of Wrestling, Konnan said that he needs to lose weight before the kidney is donated. After that, it needs to be determined if the kidney is compatible.

“They just have to do; there’s this BMI index, they have to lose six pounds, six more pounds. And then they can donate their kidney, and we still got to make sure they’re compatible,” Konnan said. “So, you know, I always try to think positively because thinking negatively doesn’t help anything.”

Konnan has faced kidney issues in the past, undergoing kidney transplant surgery in 2007.

“I’m feeling great, but dialysis is not something you want to be on forever because of two things: Number one, it’s your kidneys are only at 10% functionality,” he told Hausman. “That’s number one. And number two, dialysis isn’t like, oh, you can be on dialysis forever and live off of it. No, you’ll eventually die. So, basically, I have to find a donor, and I have one right now.”

Konnan currently serves as booker for AAA. He’s also made appearances on AEW television in the past, and inducted Rey Mysterio at this year’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony in Los Angeles.

Reactions: Marty McFourth