AMA Just Ask Just Kevin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm afraid, very afraid...

I'm 40 years old and live in North Carolina in the US of A....

I'm a collector of movies and action figures/pop culture memorabilia.

I like playing video games and long walks on the beach, which I live less than 20 minutes away from.

I'm fat.

Any and all topics accepted.

Whatch'all wanna know?

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Your favourite wrestler of all time? I think I know this one but wanted to ask anyways.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Your favourite wrestler of all time? I think I know this one but wanted to ask anyways.

Mick Foley, of course.. in all his many faces.

Favorite TV show?

I have so many, my DVR is almost constantly recording... but I think I'll say.. the CW DC shows (Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow) are probably the ones I'm enjoying watching the most currently.. favorite of all time is Breaking Bad.. never in my life had I seen a TV show so damn good.

Favourite thing about life?

Sounds corny, but just life in general.. experiencing new things, love, fear, conversation... everything in life can be good.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Which has been your favourite decade?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Which has been your favourite decade?

Okay... now, you make it seem like I've been alive a bunch of decades lol I know I'm old you don't have to remind me.

I loved the 1980s... the decade that I grew up in.. the toys, the movies, the fashion, the TV shows... no decade even holds a candle to it.. almost everything you see being remade now came from the 80s. Life was so much better back then, less stressful, less hectic. Just wonderful times.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
How would Scott Steiner narrate an average day in your life? I'm not expecting a fully write up just a few quotes and bits will be appropaite.

Also you're not fat, just cultivating fuel for the old love machine ( that's my excuse anyway).

Reactions: Solidus1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
What is your favorite article of clothing you own?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Now I have to ask, Favourite CW DC show?

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
How would Scott Steiner narrate an average day in your life? I'm not expecting a fully write up just a few quotes and bits will be appropaite.

Also you're not fat, just cultivating fuel for the old love machine ( that's my excuse anyway).

"So here goes this fat son of a bitch waking up again.. just to go to work.. I'm Scott Steiner, the muscle bound phenomenon.. I don't need to work."

"Blah, Blah, Blah... talking with customers all day.. that last lady was fine, I'll take her home and show her why she should call me the big booty daddy."

"Off of work now, huh? Just gonna sit on your fat ass for the night? Well.. I'm outta here, I'm going to flex my muscles and have all the ladies chasing me."

What is your favorite article of clothing you own?

I have a pair of blue jeans I've had for, literally, 12 years... my weight has been so up and down that I try them on every year or so to see if they fit.. every couple years I get lucky and am able to wear them for about 4-6 months.. they are ripped, shredded... faded... but damn if I don't love them.

Now I have to ask, Favourite CW DC show?

Tough question.. right now it's Legends of Tomorrow.. simply because you get a taste of all of the shows in one.. but Flash is really a close second, very close. Arrow has an amazing story-line going right now as well.. Supergirl is just kind of episode to episode.. there's a story to follow but most episodes are standalone really. But, as I said.. at the moment, Legends of Tomorrow.. but that can change quickly as I do like them all.