• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jersey Championship Wrestling

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
1641176037477.jpeg

I think JCW, deserved the respect to not be under the umbrella of GCW - but seen as their own entity.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
The first match of the Dead End show, and I come across someone I've never heard of before Edith Surreal. They have a very cool look

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Match was nothing to write home about, but Frontman Jah getting that first win of 2022. Have a feeling a lot of matches, are going to be of the same quality for large portions of this show. As is the way though, in what is sort of like a warm-up parade before GCW

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
The first match of the Dead End show, and I come across someone I've never heard of before Edith Surreal. They have a very cool look
Edith is great. She was known as Still life With Apricot and Pears in Chikara, if you didn't know.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Big Vin vs. 1 Called Manders - was quite a tight match, for what it was billed for. Big Vin pulled off some moves, that I really was expecting. Some real potential their, if he is fine tuned tbh

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
It do prove to be a fun little match with all of the usual shenanigans you would expect from Reefer - Steve Sandrers though had some impressive spots.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
I enjoy inter-gender matches, but when it is so obvious the male wrestler is holding back - then there is just no point in booking it. Makowski just comes off as much more technically dominant - which means that they will end up giving Starkz the win here. SMH

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Bononi vs. Janela - is really the main reason I even really considered watching this card, so it better no dissapoint.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Flying Crossbody block with the floor sign, after like a runup across the whole venue - that was a cool moment LOL

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Bononi just tossing Joey for the door was awesome - I would love to see Cezar take part in an actual true GCW violence based match.