Jeff Jarrett's Global Force Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
My personal opinion on the promotion: It's hardly original. It has nothing to add to the product except a few independent wrestlers. It has the same look, feel and atmosphere as TNA. The same ring, the same talent. If Jarrett wanted to start a new promotion and not just a reboot of TNA, he should of done more than copying and pasting his work in TNA under a new color scheme and name. It's stupid. Can't say I'm hyped to see their shows.

Now we wait for Douglas' new promotion. :bischoff:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
ChyxIW3XEAAM098.jpg

Fucking A

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Bump.
Cody Rhodes defeated Sonjay Dutt to become the new Global Force Wrestling NEX*GEN Champion at Friday's WrestleCade Showcase of Champions event in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.

Dutt won the title at WrestleCade 2015 last November, defeating PJ Black.
You can see Cody with GFW founder Jeff Jarrett below:

Source

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Is GFW going to be anything or is it just not worth the time to get involved with?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
No bigger Jeff Jarrett fan than me but I gave up on GFW a while back. I mean, if a show comes to my area, I might go to it. But I generally go to any indie shows that are close to me anyway. If by some miracle they get a TV deal, I'll watch it. But I stopped following the championships and stopped reading the news about it. It really hasn't gone anywhere in a long time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Don't bother with GFW. Go watch Lucha Underground. It is a show that is actually worth the time to get involved with.

I was watching Lucha for a little bit there when it first started.. I haven't had much time to dabble in it lately. Just now got caught up on Survivor Series.