IWT royal rumble idea

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys already do for the rumble but i have an idea i would like to pitch as obviously you couldn't have a thirty man poll with everyone doing promos as that would be silly.
My suggestion is give everyone a number apart from the current number one contender and champion and put all there numbers in a hat a pick and pick four numbers at random and then have them face off against each other and whoever wins gets the shot at mania.
What does everyone think of this?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Wrong section. It's a good idea, we'll think about this as we come closer to the Rumble.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Wasn't the initial thing, pick a number between 1-30, whoever wins the rumble and gets the number right gets a title shot a Mania?
AND, if 2 people pick the same number and get it, they'll have a promo off to see who the official winner is.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wasn't the initial thing, pick a number between 1-30, whoever wins the rumble and gets the number right gets a title shot a Mania?
AND, if 2 people pick the same number and get it, they'll have a promo off to see who the official winner is.
Yup. That's how I won it. But two people couldn't pick the same number. It was 30 numbers and there couldn't be doubles.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
No one picks their number. I live stream a random drawing. Person with the winning number is the one who gets the title shot

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
No one picks their number. I live stream a random drawing. Person with the winning number is the one who gets the title shot

That's not how it works. Every picks a number between 1-30 and then if they win they get the shot.