It's Me! It's Me! It's DDP.....well just DD, no P.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DD

Reaction score
Hello all.

I got a message from Troy over at a admin forum we are both members at and saw that he had this place going. This is my first chance to check it out and I must say I am quite impressed. The load time could use some love but overall the layout is great and since I am blocked from my own website (which I won't mention) at work and that's where I do 99% of my foruming, you may be seeing me around more often.

Bookmark'd

Great job with the site and I wish you guys the best. Just remember it's a long road, forums don't explode with traffic overnight. It takes a long ass time.

Kudos for what it is now.

DD

Seak

Reaction score
Big Bang Theory ava is win. I was going to make fun of you for one reason or another until I noticed it. Therefore, welcome and what not.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You quoted DDP, which gains you 1214124 cool points with me.

Welcome aboard and contribute.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, DD. Hope to see you round here often.

Why are you blocked from your own site at work? Do they have a filter on the network?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Thanks for joining WrestlingSmarks DD.

I appreciate all the kind words about the forum. We are starting to gain some momentum and the future looks bright.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

DD

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, DD. Hope to see you round here often.

Why are you blocked from your own site at work? Do they have a filter on the network?

Thanks and yes they sure do. Its comes up as.....

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

You are attempting to access a prohibited site from the Verizon internal network because of its content categorization: "Adult/Mature Content;Newsgroups/Forums;Sports/Recreation"

This activity is being blocked by Verizon and a record of this site access has been recorded.

Per CPI-810 and the Verizon Code of Conduct, all company systems are to be used for company purposes. Violation of company policy could result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination.

I've tried everything, and the only solution I came up with is tethering my iphone to my laptop, but I end up getting all lazy and shit then decide to just surf everywhere else my work PC allows. haha.