• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

is new here. the rules clearly say "do not post in general chat" ok.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Mr Kross Rhodes, I have come to believe that you own and operate this forum. And that you discourage the use of ALL CAPS, and talking like a bear. And I will respect that. But what about if you need to express something that requires all caps, like "IF YA THINK ______ THEN GIMME A HELL YEAH". Where on this website can this be expressed without causing collateral harm to innocent bystanders?
Also to add onto this, there are off-topic general discussion threads like the VIP random discussion thread and places like that where you can be a little more goofy without it being a problem. Just don’t go into regular topics. Like show threads acting weird and you’ll be fine.

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
Also, another member "Lady Redfield", made fallacious and incendiary remarks about me. I would like to make like Kevin Owens and powerbomb it against the ring apron. Where can I go on this website to refute the fallacious statements and powerbomb its head onto the ring apron, and not risk being banned?

Kross Rhodes

We don’t have a rants section if that’s what you’re asking about? This is your introduction thread, though, if you feel lies, have been laid upon your paws, so to speak, feel free to debunk them in a polite, respectable manner.

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
Lady Redfield, defend yourself! This is like Aaron Burr upon Alexander Hamilton! Substantiate your claims against me about my activity on the WF website! While some of my contributions were not noble, my noble contributions were ignored!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Lady Redfield, defend yourself! This is like Aaron Burr upon Alexander Hamilton! Substantiate your claims against me about my activity on the WF website! While some of my contributions were not noble, my noble contributions were ignored!

She doesn’t have to
She’s been an established member here for a very long time
So I’d say to drop it and move on

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
Mr Kross Rhodes who is the girl in ur avatar? Every avatar on here is recognizable except her. She reminds me of the grl from the band "garbage" that made the song "paranoid", in the late 1990s.

Kross Rhodes

I remember that band. Her name is Skye Blue.

She’s on AEW working with Julia Hart and her House of Black.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Be his Obi-Wan.
I mean I was going for Palpatine but sure Obi Wan....

fd35d5fa769a95e9085a42ebf5be0042.gif