Is Jinder Getting Over?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Simple question. This push he's receiving, is it working? Do you take him more seriously now?
My answer: Yes. And I want him to defeat Orton.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I am a bit bias in the sense you could put Hornswoggle opposite Orton and I'd want him to beat Randy [HASHTAG]#OUTTANOWHERE[/HASHTAG].

That said, the guy who was in a team with Rusev, jobbing around definitely went through a change when they gave him a push. He seems more like a serious contender now.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am a bit bias in the sense you could put Hornswoggle opposite Orton and I'd want him to beat Randy [HASHTAG]#OUTTANOWHERE[/HASHTAG].

That said, the guy who was in a team with Rusev, jobbing around definitely went through a change when they gave him a push. He seems more like a serious contender now.

Someone likes the juice...
:y2j:

• Haha
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Way too early to tell in my opinion. He's been pushed for a total of 3 weeks. I need to see a bit more.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The major upside about his push is that he's actually getting booed. Heels are usually cheered nowadays, so seeing someone getting legit heel heat is nice.

I don't think he'll beat Orton and become champ, though.

Reactions: Snowman1

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hey pal, don't hinder Jinder. lol ;) ;)

Tbh, I would be surprised if this feud didn't end in a way I think it's going to end and that's with RKO outta nowhere.

Then they'll probably move Jinder to feud with Rusev or something. But, we'll see.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Tbh, I would be surprised if this feud didn't end in a way I think it's going to end and that's with RKO outta nowhere.

Then they'll probably move Jinder to feud with Rusev or something. But, we'll see.

But WHAT IF... we have a brand new WWE Champion? The jeers from the crowd will be so loud. They are not expecting him to beat Randy. Very similar to the way no one here expects it. That creates opportune time for drawing a raucous reaction from an angry/shocked crowd.

Smackdown is the place where young talent gets opportunity. Well, in that case I really have to bank on Jinder.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
But WHAT IF... we have a brand new WWE Champion? The jeers from the crowd will be so loud. They are not expecting him to beat Randy. Very similar to the way no one here expects it. That creates opportune time for drawing a raucous reaction from an angry/shocked crowd.

Smackdown is the place where young talent gets opportunity. Well, in that case I really have to bank on Jinder.

That's a good point.

I mean, we all thought KO would beat Y2J at Payback, that obviously didn't happen, so Jinder beating Orton would be unexpected, as well.

We'll see, though.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
That's a good point.

I mean, we all thought KO would beat Y2J at Payback, that obviously didn't happen, so Jinder beating Orton would be unexpected, as well.

We'll see, though.

Yeah I thought KO was winning there too. It makes sense though in general wrestling psychology. KO beat him at Mania. Jericho needed to have his comeuppance on KO for all of that, and he did at Payback . He vindicated himself by winning the title, so that then he can indeed go out on his back and drop the belt to KO before his Fozzy bidness.

When the crowd expects one thing to happen, not giving it to them is a great way to illicit reactions.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jinder got a push because of his workrate+ India thing right?

Its not the 1st time they have pushed a jobber, he has an opportunity give him a chance I say. If he can back it up with his mic work an in ring skill run with it. If he can't he can always become a jobber again.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Jinder got a push because of his workrate+ India thing right?

Its not the 1st time they have pushed a jobber, he has an opportunity give him a chance I say. If he can back it up with his mic work an in ring skill run with it. If he can't he can always become a jobber again.

Couldn't have said it myself. I feel like he's stepping up and seizing the opportunity at the moment. If that changes, the opportunity will dry up.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Unless you gives guys a chance how are you ever supposed to refresh the main event scene?

Don't mind Jinder getting this push, gives him a chance to prove if he can cut it at this level. Let's see what he can do. If it means putting the strap on him so be it. Can't always send the fans home happy.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I was pleasantly satisfied with the crowd reaction when Jinder pinned Sami in the middle with his finish. Crowd came around for it. Jinder's totally unhindered. :) Seriously, I'm very very interested in this world title feud.