Is It starting To Make Sense?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RobyD

Reaction score
Well over the past couple of months, we've seen this Sting thing develop, coming to involve Kevin Nash and most recently D'Angelo Dinero and apparently Ms. Tessmacher, who, in the long run has had little drops to do with everyone involved.

So with all these pieces seemingly fitting together, could there actually be a point to it? Does TNA know what they are doing, do you think?

Or have they accidentally made this story make sense to this point and it's really going nowhere?

Axis

Reaction score
If "they" are any combination of Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett, Foley, Nash, and/or Sting, then we know for sure that TNA is just trolling everybody by purposefully putting together horrible television.

...god...

Reaction score
LOL, I thought just like you Roby. I LOVE how this storyline came entirely full circle since Sting and everything is beginning to set motion and come together. I am thinking exactly what you are, this could turn out to be REALLY fucking good or like the above, really fucking bad. Imagine if they linked this to the "they" and all that in some way, maybe the "they" was who kidnapped Samoa Joe! It would be funny as shit if they brought that up, haha.

Montana

Reaction score
No

I'll say TNA has no f'n clue what they are going to do next.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I will almost guarentee its Eric Bishoff and someone else. He seems very unnatural as a face and when Abyss says there taking over the company.....that would fit Erics persona pretty perfectly. But who knows who or what its going to be because like Montana said, I'm not even sure TNA knows who its going to be.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
I will almost guarentee its Eric Bishoff and someone else. He seems very unnatural as a face and when Abyss says there taking over the company.....that would fit Erics persona pretty perfectly. But who knows who or what its going to be because like Montana said, I'm not even sure TNA knows who its going to be.

TNA loves TV stars and musicians, maybe it will be Justin Bieber and Jay Z as "THEY". Lol. :p.

Axis

Reaction score
That wasn't funny.

Marty Jannetty

Reaction score
I'm beating off to the Kelly Kelly sig. Oops, sorry. I mean, rubbing one out, to be politically correct about it.