IQ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
First off I'd like to say that I don't like IQ tests as a means of measuring intelligence as they are slanted towards people who are literate.

Second of all 155 baby.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Your IQ score is 127
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Sounds about right, just above average :)

----

got this off a diff site:

Grade Range Percent
Genius - 144
Gifted - 130-144
Above average - 115-129
Higher average - 100-114
Lower average - 85-99
Below average - 70-84
Borderline low - 55-69
Low - <55

Defiant One

Reaction score
I fell like a dumbass after seeing Monkey's score, oh well I got 124.

here is what it said

Congratulations, Matthew!
Your IQ score is 124
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Congratulations, Johnny!
Your IQ score is 152

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Congratulations, Johnny!
Your IQ score is 152

hmm Lethal Weapon, not because i like bitching or something, but in the test Alhajri777 gave the link and that gives those kind of description, the maximum score u can get is 144, doing all the anwers right,as Noodle in the previous post said,
got this off a diff site:

Grade Range Percent
Genius - 144
Gifted - 130-144
Above average - 115-129
Higher average - 100-114
Lower average - 85-99
Below average - 70-84
Borderline low - 55-69
Low - <55
and i actually checked that too on the site,it's the same score system, so i find it hard to believe u got 152, and actually for score around 140 u get the title of Visionary Philosopher as u can see by mine:

81671 said:
Congratulations, Culo!
Your IQ score is 140

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
and that's the best u can get
as King Monkey said the score vary from IQ test to test..but u can't get more than 144 in this one

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
hmm Lethal Weapon, not because i like bitching or something, but in the test Alhajri777 gave the link and that gives those kind of description, the maximum score u can get is 144, doing all the anwers right,as Noodle in the previous post said

That's the max for another test, you can get over 144 on this one

the dark knight

^^yea right. lies lies lies lol

i found out that this is the same test i took b4 on the same site. i got 139 so, if italian is right, i got 139/144! impressive...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lol ^^ welcome another Visionary Philosopher :)... anyways let me insist, i am right, want a proof? in my previous post i posted a link with the right answers, re-do the test, u get 144 and the message ''congratulations u r a top scorer in this test''.