inFamous!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

btman

Reaction score
Wow I just picked up this game and I frickin LOVE it! It'll definitely hold me off until Prototype...

Anyway a 6 month radius of a city is blown to shreds killing everyone but YOU. You then realize you have electrical super powers and can go through saving the city from evil thugs and get food to people and such or just start killing everyone and being well.. inFamous.. I love the Karma system and the story seems great... It'll definitely be a different feel from Prototype as theres no driving vehicles and you don't have every power ever but I'm still glad PS3 owners have it as an exclusive.

If you pre-ordered from gamestop you were supposed to get a gigawatt blade code but I was stupid enough to screw my code up by ripping off the scratch code thingy.. I got like 10 of the 12 letters and am having no fun at all trying to guess the other 2... If anyone has a spare code rep would be awarded <3.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Don't even get me started on this.

Soundtrack and the story=Awesome