Inception

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Re: hi..

One of the better movies that I've seen this year.

Travis Bickle

Reaction score
A film which entertains itself far more than the viewer. I enjoyed parts of it but overall failed to establish any kind of emotional/dramatic connection. It could prove to be a very influential film however so kudos to it for that.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I've seen way better films, but it was pretty good.

The involvement level I had in the movie was lower than it should have been. For some reason even though it was good in all aspects it just couldn't suck me in like some of the recent films I've watched. (A Serious Man, The Ghost Writer etc.)

Many people told me that this was the greatest movie of all time, I disagree with that, now that's just dumb.

Travis Bickle

Reaction score
Lots of people are saying that Toy Story 3 and Inception saved cinema this year but I disagree - Black Swan, Social Network, Winter's Bone and Buried are all more impressive pictures.

topthisfact

Reaction score
Inception was great.
I watched it twice & still loving it.

tabasco

Reaction score
Nicely made and good acting, but something about it makes me not a huge fan of it. but i can still respect it.

john razor

Reaction score
This is a nice movie and which thing i like in this is Leonardo DiCaprio plays the central character of the movie Dom Cobb, a skilled thief. Dom Cobb has expertise in stealing valuable information from the minds of others during subconscious state of mind.

jamesinder

Reaction score
i haven't seen that movie because i have no interest in movies. i always like to watch online Tv shows. i love to Watch True Blood Online andWatch Heroes Online. the storyline of these shows are fantastic.....