Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - February 16th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
333333.png

Don't miss Thursday's TNA IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - featuring the aftermath of the "Against All Odds" Pay-Per-View event! If you can't watch it on Thursday night, make sure to set your DVR to record it so you don't miss any of the Total Nonstop Action!

- At Sunday's Pay-Per-View event, Bobby Roode beat the odds and retained the World Heavyweight Championship against Jeff Hardy, James Storm and Bully Ray. Now, the road begins to March's "Victory Road" for the World Champ. The question is, what does GM "The Icon" Sting have to say about how Roode won on Sunday - and what does he has planned for Roode at Victory Road?

- On Sunday at "Against All Odds", Gail Kim successfully defended the Knockouts Title against Tara! On Thursday's IMPACT on SpikeTV, a new #1 Contender will be determined in a 10-Knockout Battle Royal! The winner of the Battle Royal will get the next shot at the Knockouts gold. The participants are: Sarita, Rosita, Brooke Tessmacher, Winter, Tara, ODB, Mickie James, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne and Angelina Love!

- Plus, what was the fallout from the Bischoff family feud at Against All Odds? Did Garett (with Hulk Hogan in his corner) overcome the assault from Gunner and his own father, Eric Bischoff? Tune in Thursday night!

SUPER BOWL CHAMPION AND NEW YORK GIANTS RUNNING BACK BRANDON JACOBS TO APPEAR ON THURSDAY'S TNA IMPACT WRESTLING ON SPIKE TV 9/8c

TNA (Total Nonstop Action) Wrestling is announcing that Super Bowl champion and New York Giants star running back Brandon Jacobs will appear on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at 9/8c.

Jacobs was a major force in the Giants defeating the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI. The historic win marked the second championship for Jacobs, who was also a part of the Giants team that beat the Patriots in 2008 at Super Bowl XLII.

Wow, looks like a packed show and kudos to TNA for bringing in Brandon Jacobs, that's pretty awesome. I've heard rumours that Jacobs will be appearing in a segment with Kurt Angle but those have been unconfirmed as of now. Outside of that there's sure to be lots of hotness in a 10 KO Battle Royal and perhaps even a potential wardrobe malfunction. Well we can only hope. So let's get ready for another rocking Impact LD. I hope to see all of you here and as insane as ever...don't disappoint me.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;ZuS_YwkJYvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuS_YwkJYvc&list=UUOp8wkVqdrWbFYHjDv946QQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Can't wait to see Jason Pierre-Paul Brandon Jacobs tonight.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Anyone here?

Castiel

Reaction score
Dammit, I was about to go to the bathroom as soon as the opening video ended but then I heard Roode's amazing theme and now that he's about to talk I can't!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Great promo from Roode here.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hardy's getting his title shot right off the bat. See, this is better this way. Wouldn't you be pissed if Storm got this throw away match?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Hardy's getting his title shot right off the bat. See, this is better this way. Wouldn't you be pissed if Storm got this throw away match?

Well they did give Storm a sort of throw away match in the UK, but at least it was in relation to the angle. This is a good way to start the show off, I'll be interested to see the opening quarter ratings this week.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I really want to post a spoiler of Bobby roode's opponent at victory road

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well they did give Storm a sort of throw away match in the UK, but at least it was in relation to the angle. This is a good way to start the show off, I'll be interested to see the opening quarter ratings this week.

I agree. I'll take exciting opening matches every week. But I'm definitely glad we'll get Roode/Storm on PPV soon.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I really want to post a spoiler of Bobby roode's opponent at victory road

You can post it in spoiler tags in the Victory Road discussion thread, though to be fair I'm sure most of us already know who it is.

Castiel

Reaction score
I called this match! Hardy was getting a one on one shot either on an Impact or at the PPV, glad it was on Impact. These two work really well together btw, always enjoy their stuff.