iMPACT Wrestling: April 10, 2014 Preview + Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
HOLY FUCK WE HAVE A NEW WORLD CHAMP

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is why TNA and IMPACT Wrestling are complete trash. I now look forward to you going out of business.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've got my work cut out for me moderating this :lol:

Probably. TNA is shooting itself in the face. Still, if you create topics, I'll do my best to reply to them.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Probably. TNA is shooting itself in the face. Still, if you create topics, I'll do my best to reply to them.

Theres never any legit news on them. It's going to be mostly me creating topics I thought of

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Theres never any legit news on them. It's going to be mostly me creating topics I thought of

News and topics are separate things. Any news that comes out you should be posting no matter what. Topics though are thread ideas you come up with to create discussion.

All news should be posted no matter how many news articles come out. Topics created by you should be about 1 a day or 5 a week.

The Viper

Reaction score
I'm done with this company. Completely done. Fuck this shit. Blatant copy of the Bryan angle. Stupid, unoriginal shit that the TNA fanboys on Twitter will DEFEND to their fucking grave. Fuck them and fuck this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm done with this company. Completely done. Fuck this shit. Blatant copy of the Bryan angle. Stupid, unoriginal shit that the TNA fanboys on Twitter will DEFEND to their fucking grave. Fuck them and fuck this.

It's amazing how fast TNA can drive away two of its biggest fans and supporters.

The Viper

Reaction score
It's amazing how fast TNA can drive away two of its biggest fans and supporters.

Yeah, it's amazing and really sad. I wanted to fully support them until they died so bad. But nah, they just had to fuck it up. They just had to TRY to capitalize on the biggest WWE angle in a while that's gotten a lot of mainstream publicity. Fuck TNA.

Funny that MVP's reasoning for coming in was to save the company. If anything, he's making it worse. I feel bad for The American Wolves as well. They're dying a fateful death over there in the black hole of wrestling that is TNA Wrestling. Terrible decision, boys.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah, it's amazing and really sad. I wanted to fully support them until they died so bad. But nah, they just had to fuck it up. They just had to TRY to capitalize on the biggest WWE angle in a while that's gotten a lot of mainstream publicity. Fuck TNA.

Funny that MVP's reasoning for coming in was to save the company. If anything, he's making it worse. I feel bad for The American Wolves as well. They're dying a fateful death over there in the black hole of wrestling that is TNA Wrestling. Terrible decision, boys.

What's worse is the fans who are trying to stick up for TNA. Like how can you not see it!!! It's so obvious!!!

TNA has copied one WWE angle after another for almost two years now.

The Wolves are going to flush their careers down the toilet on that sinking ship. Unless they jump to Jeff Jarrett's new company.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Surprised at a new champ? No.

Who actually watched Impact last week? No one here according to the lack of LD. No one at the other place. Went to PWTorch the morning after for results, nothing there either. I know it was WM week, but literally no fucks were given about TNA and it's TV programme last week.

Quite frankly, they had to do something to remind people they existed.

Surprised that it's EY? Absolutely, a guy booked mostly as a comedy character for the last three years, a guy who at one point was one half of the Knockout Tag Champs holding a company's main title? Not taking anything away from him, I'm a fan and there's few on the TNA roster who deserve it more and from what I've seen and read he's an all round good guy in general. But it's yet another bush league attempt by the company to jog behind any sort of bandwagon the WWE produce.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Yep. TNA is just trying to capitalize on the success of Bryan with Young. However, Bryan has earned the best technical wrestler award since 3005 and Young has nothing. Bryan is the most over wrestler in North America and young gets pops from the same crowd every week. I tried to watch the show last night but turned to Adult Swim last night.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Doesn't that mean that EY needs to just win the Individual Knockouts Championship to have won every possible title in TNA?