Impact April 14, 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
This had some fun stuff in it

Johnny Swinger vs. "The Young Buck M. Jackson" (70 year old Mike Jackson, who can still go)

Rascalz (Dez/Wentz) vs. Reno Scum vs. XXXL vs. TJP/Bahh

Cancel Culture trash the Deaners

Hernandez vs. Rohit Raju

Madison Rayne gets her own talk show segment

Ace Austin vs. Trey Miguel

Taya Valkyrie vs. Tenille Dashwood

Shamrock/Callihan contract signing

Next week: Dreamer/Rhino/??? vs. oVe

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Man Impact this Week really flew by fast as I watched it. Jackson vs Swinger was so entertaining to watch. The sight of a 70 year old Man going around the Ropes like a young kid was amazing to watch. It's a great thing to see someone with such energy at his age, we better all pray to have that energy when we reach his age. The Four Way Tag Match started off a little sluggish, but as the Match went on it came off really good with TJP and Bahh getting the strong win here. TJP/Bahh vs The North 2 is going to magical and with all the time in the World it could steal the Show at Rebellion!

Super Mex beats Raju in a Match I could care less about to be honest. I've never been a fan of Super Mex on his own, and unless they have a plan for the guy I don't see me getting him on TV Week to Week anytime soon. Austin vs Trey was a fun Match and Trey continues to be a viable Contender in the X-Division as Austin needs some tights to get the win in this one. I don't see him getting that same win vs Mack, but try it and see it you don't leave with a busted lip. Tenille getting the win over Taya shocked me to be honest. Even though Tenille to me hasn't impressed at all since her debut, she got the win here though. Taya was uber violent after this one which was great even to see Bravo try to get her to stop. I guess Tenille will be involved in the Knockouts Title Match for sure now.

This Sami ICU stuff as been really weird and interesting at the same time. Sami has always been great at mind games, but he's taking it to the next level. Sami even has minions so I wouldn't be shocked to see new guys with him that are not oVe members. Shamrock you entered the wrong Room!