How should WWE turn Roman heel?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
As of late? They should have turned him over a year ago when it would have mattered. Instead they dill-bagged around with him so if he were to turn, hardly anyone would care.
He is on the same ship as Sasha Banks... The S.S. NO ONE GIVES A CRAP!

• Haha
Reactions: Matthew Dennis

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I honestly agree that no one would care at this point but its still a thought. WWE scared to really take chances anymore
There is no one in the US who is a threat to them so why would they take risks? When Vince actually had legit competition for viewership, he really thought outside the box and took chances. Now, it seems like he knows people are going to continue to watch even if the product isn't what many people like so he is just doing what he wants.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
ultimately it doesn't even matter how they do it, as long as they do it in general. What he does once he's a heel would be more important to talk about, but it would be jokes to have him win the title off of Lesnar and then not show up for a couple of Raws. So he'd be doing the exact same thing he was criticizing Lesnar for.

But I'd definitely try and mimic the heel turns of someone like New Day or Charlotte, which didn't necessarily kick off in 1 segment or after a certain action but rather progressed and solidified after a couple of weeks. After a certain amount of time, people slowly started to get that they were purposefully trying to catch heat rather than passing it through as out-of-line babyface reactions and I think the same could work for Reigns

Reaction score
True very true but eventually they will start to lose money if they dont fix some shit and thats when vince will take notice. Honestly Vince will be stepping back soon as he focuses more on bringing back the XFL

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well Roman has failed against Lesnar. That means the last 4 years of hard work as ultimatley ended with nothing. He is a failure. Top that off with the amount of hate he gets from the fans, then the motive for a heel turn is there.

How to do it? fuck knows.