Hi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone hated me at first on this site, but as soon as I reveal that like Black Sabbath and System of a Down, everyone loves me. Kinda mean, right? I mean, do you like ME? Or just the bands???.....

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone hated me at first on this site, but as soon as I reveal that like Black Sabbath and System of a Down, everyone loves me. Kinda mean, right? I mean, do you like ME? Or just the bands???.....

You've stopped pushing AJ down our throats, that kind of helped.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
But I never did anything like that...

When I first seen you posting, you'd mention AJ in every post I seen (sometimes in places where it wasn't even part of or close to the topic), which had me judge you by that aspect, but we can all change.

I judge people too quickly though, but it mainly stems from me hating everyone by default and gradually growing to hate them less, there's less emotions that way.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
When I first seen you posting, you'd mention AJ in every post I seen (sometimes in places where it wasn't even part of or close to the topic), which had me judge you by that aspect, but we can all change.

I judge people too quickly though, but it mainly stems from me hating everyone by default and gradually growing to hate them less, there's less emotions that way.

I'm the ultimate AJ Lee fan. It's just how I am.....

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so obviously I'm not a new member, but a couple of people on here are being annoying about the fact that I never made a thread here when I started. So here you go. If anyone even bothers to look at this, you probably already know all of it:

Name: deathclaw4721

Favorite things-
Favorite wrestler: AJ Lee
Favorite color: Green
Favorite Bands: Black Sabbath, Rammstein, System of a Down
Favorite song: Sonne by Rammstein
Favorite video games: Battlefield games, WWE games (WWE '13 and later), Mortal Kombat games, The Elder scrolls games, Call of Duty games, Dead rising games, and Just Cause 2.
Favorite plaything: Scissors
Favorite car: Dodge Viper
Favorite military firearm: FN F2000
Favorite military aircraft: F-22 Raptor
Favorite Movie: Shaun of the Dead
Favorite kind of spider: Black Widow
Favorite wrestling PPV: Payback 2013
Favorite moment in wrestling history: When AJ Lee won the Divas title for the first time at Payback
Favorite finishing move: Shining Wizard
Favorite Submission Hold: Black Widow

My hobbies:
-Playing video games
-Watching wrestling
-Playing the guitar and drums
-Shooting Co2 pistols and air guns
-Wandering around, seeing new things.

Physical aspects:
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 120 pounds (Around 8 st.)
Build: Skinny
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown

So there you go. Most people aren't going to care about this, but at least now it's made and I don't have to have people telling me I failed myself by not making it.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the most important thing: I'm The Ultimate AJ Lee Fan! ^_^

As an Elder Scrolls fan you should check out this....

Reactions: deathclaw4721

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score

c377d19683f0d06cc08bd1de96d7c284._.jpg