Hello, good sirs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Doctor

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello, y'all.

I'm The Doctor. Also known as Tom. I'm an 18 year old guy from Belgium. I'm pretty new to the WWE Universe. I've watched some wrestling in the past when I was younger, like 6-7 years old. I've recently bumped onto it on television again and kept watching. Since then I've watched some past matches and things I remember seeing as a kid. I'm going to my first house show in April, at the Lotto Arena in Antwerp for the Raw Wrestlemania Tour.

So that's it basically. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Hello welcome to the site Tom :), thanks for joining.

You're so lucky going to a live event already :cry:., wish I could lol. Where did you find us can I ask?

Hope to see you active. Oh, who's your favourite wrestler?

The Doctor

Jobber
Reaction score
Thank you, Crayo and seabs!

Google! Just did a quick search for a WWE forum and this was the first result.

At the moment I'd say.. from Raw it'd be Alberto del Rio, Punk and Kane, for SmackDown Sheamus, Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes. If I had to pick one of them it'd be Daniel Bryan. As a kid my favorite was Goldberg.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The Doctor said:
Thank you, Crayo and seabs!

Google! Just did a quick search for a WWE forum and this was the first result.

At the moment I'd say.. from Raw it'd be Alberto del Rio, Punk and Kane, for SmackDown Sheamus, Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes. If I had to pick one of them it'd be Daniel Bryan. As a kid my favorite was Goldberg.

@[Goldberg] (a member here) is going to LOVE that haha. I'm a big fan of Bryan too, and Rhodes/Punk. Love them :).

Glad you found us through Google, that's such good news for me. :cool:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
You've got a good taste in wrestlers I must say. It's only been a month since this site launched hasn't it? Congratulations on getting it that high up in the searches in such a short amount of time @[Crayo].

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Welcome man.
I do also like Kane & Goldberg.

The Doctor

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
@[Goldberg] (a member here) is going to LOVE that haha. I'm a big fan of Bryan too, and Rhodes/Punk. Love them :).

Glad you found us through Google, that's such good news for me. :cool:

seabs said:
You've got a good taste in wrestlers I must say. It's only been a month since this site launched hasn't it? Congratulations on getting it that high up in the searches in such a short amount of time @[Crayo].

Ah, that's quite good for a new forum indeed! A very good sign. And thanks for the compliment, seabs!

Tzesi said:
Welcome man.
I do also like Kane & Goldberg.

Thank you, Tzesi.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Doctor said:
Ah, that's quite good for a new forum indeed! A very good sign. And thanks for the compliment, seabs!

Thank you, Tzesi.

You better click the "UnderTaker" image at the left :)

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Doctor, you a Doctor Who fan? :)

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question, rather a riddle.

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why?

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
CM Punk said:

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why?

hiccups

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
CM Punk said:

The man had hiccups? The bartender scared him to get rid of them?

Damn you Tzesi I didn't see you had posted.