He will be the next too go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brett

Reaction score
Besides rob van damne who do you think will be the next TNA star too jump ship too WWE?

scottcs88

Reaction score
one, RVD cant go to WWE . he smokes too much pot so there for WWE is not an option and I think you meant to say who will be the next to go?

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
matt morgan is as good as gone.

rcoot93

Reaction score
Morgan if he dosent get a title shot, perhaps pope he snt used much anymore but both have been there before and got hardly any tv time so they might think about it first

Reaction score
Part of me thinks AJ Styles. Yeah you guys can call me crazy. But I don't see him staying his whole career with TNA. They make no effort at making him a top name anymore.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Matt Morgan - He'll leave when his contract expires in a year or so and he can have a good run this time, good physique and look now.
AJ Styles - Done it all in TNA so he should go to the WWE sooner or later, besides he isn't being pushed as a main event star in TNA anymore.
Samoa Joe - Why not? Similar to AJ Styles and the way guys like Bryan and Punk are being pushed in the WWE right now. He should go for it.
Ric Flair - Easy why.

I hope Austin Aries does in the future.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
lol, RVD should truly consider retiring after his contract is up with TNA, maybe make some special guest appearances in indy shows. Matt Morgan, it would be a shame to see him go, really because TNA helped build him into something WWE never even attempted to do. But he'd do well in WWE now. AJ Styles would work so well with guys like Kofi Kingston and Dolph Ziggler. Would be awesome to see Samoa Joe and Bryan face each other in a WWE ring. Ric Flair, I really don't care.

Something tells me James Storm may go over to WWE, but I really don't know what this topic is asking, is it asking who will go to WWE after they're done in TNA? Or is it asking who's just going to straight up leave TNA?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Matt Morgan or Aries are the only two I can see fitting in WWE.

Although I could see them grabbing Hardy and/or Angle too.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Bobby Roode, James Storm, Austin Aries & are the only ones i can think of.

-EDIT- = Greenberg as well.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Matt Morgan, definitely.

He is the only one I can see coming over. Austin Aries will not go over that easy. Austin Aries is the future of TNA and he knows it as well as the TNA management does.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Matt Morgan has already hinted that he will consider returning to WWE when his contract expires so I definitely see him going. WWE will want another shot at pushing him to the top and I think that he could do well back in WWE, he probably has a better shot at getting a world title in WWE rather than TNA.

Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and Magnus would be the three others that I think WWE would really want to get their hands on as well.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
i gotta think wwe would kill to have magnus.hes got the look,ability and charisma they go for.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree he has all the attributes that WWE want. Been a fan of the guy ever since he debuted for TNA, just a pity that they haven't backed him as much as they could. He has done alright as a tag team wrestler but honestly the division is the weakest it has been for years so it isn't that big a deal being champion. For some reason TNA don't want to push British wrestlers, they have had Doug Williams on the books for years and he is awesome yet he hasn't had that much success either. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if WWE send Magnus an offer when his TNA deal is close to expiring and he would be crazy not to at least check out the offer.