Harold Meij addresses Kenny Omega ban rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
NJPW President Harold Meij has addressed the rumors circulating that NJPW has tried to get Kenny Omega banned from wrestling in Japan for a decade: "There was some unbelievable rumors New Japan Pro Wrestling tried to prevent Kenny Omega from entering Japan, but there was no reason why a company could do that. It was a rumor spread from somebody's speculation, but I mentioned that it was important to tell the fact by denying it once."

Kenny Omega has tweeted about his difficulty in performing in a DDT show: "But the truth is actually way worse than what's been rumored and reported," and "Somehow, I've made it [to the DDT show]. See you all soon." When Kenny left NJPW he was on good terms with the company so it surprises me if NJPW would try to get Omega banned in Japan.

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah...I knew it was bs from the beginning