Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 console spotted?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
6cb9235dab.png

Or it could just be a retailer promo item?

It seems a dead cert that Microsoft will launch a Halo 4 branded Xbox 360 console to coincide with the game's November 6 release, but will it look like the ones in the image below?

The units pictured were spotted by a Flickr user at the Mall of America in Minneapolis, but as pointed out by Little English Halo Blog, their styling is significantly different to previous Halo consoles.
With the game not due out for another four months, they could merely be promo items supplied to retailers, fan case mods or competition prizes. We'll know either way in due course.

Source: Xbox News: Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 console spotted? - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Nah, can't be. They wouldn't just whack stickers on. I hope there is a Halo 4 limited edition console though, I'd be keen on getting it but yeah I don't think that's the limited edition console and they wouldn't give it away like that. They'd make an announcement first.

Looks like it's just the art skinned and it looks like those big stickers you can buy and put on your Xbox. So imo it's prob just a normal Xbox with the Halo 4 cover art stickers and what not stuck on it for promotion of the game as it's a Xbox exclusive game.

Guano

Reaction score
Doesn't it seem a little early to be advertising Halo 4? Perhaps that's just me, but then again what do I know. The skin doesn't seem to be anything anything special, because it seems like it's already been done before. In all honesty though. I've never been keen on xbox skins because it seems pointless and doesn't do anything to your xbox, except make it a 5 lbs, brick of art that should be admired. I'll be getting Halo 4 nonetheless.