Hairy Vaginas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RobyD

Reaction score
So like, in the past the girls I've been with have been clean shaved, but the current flame has got some hair goin on down there, and I don't know how to deal with it? My father says it's just an age/era thing anyways, and that past generations didn't really care. Anyways, so do you dive the hairy muff or not?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Just tell her you like shaved vaginas and she'll do it. Always worked.

Don't directly ask for it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Just tell her you like shaved vaginas and she'll do it. Always worked

This is not entirely true.

Had one girlfriend who did not shave, so it was like I was fucking Indiana Jones looking for the Temple of Doom. I begged, pleaded and bargained but she was not cutting the bush. So I stopped dropping.

After a couple of weeks, problem solved.

RobyD

Reaction score
Hah.

Some people have suggested I ask her if I can shave it for her, make it a good thing? People do that shit? Wtf?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Any woman who has hair on her pussy deserves to burn at the stake. Fucking disgusting.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Dude its called puberty. As long as the bush doesn't look like Buckwheat, its all good.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I don't licky licky regardless. It makes them fall madly in love then they get too clingy.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
That comes with most woman. Whether you go down on them, fuckem, kissem, anything sexual or physical can lead to that. It's how you follow up on it, that's the key.