Royal Rumble Give me one good reason why Bryan deserved to win the Rumble?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I really want to know. Just let me know what Bryan did to deserve this years Rumble win than Reigns?

Reactions: KITT

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The real question is why was DB tossed like a midcarder? WWE thought spacing him and Reugns would work. Not even The Rock could save him, man. I get why they got rid of him quick, that way he aboided Reigns and vice versa but boy that failed. ROLLINS DOE!!!.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Bigger and better story. Would create a bigger reaction. Roman isn't ready, pick one.

Bryan had a built in story going in not to mention a connection with almost the entire fanbase compared to Roman who doesn't have that yet.

The beloved hero coming back to earn his spot at the show of shows is too good a story to pass up on.

+ There was no one else ready/fitting. Had Rollins won the belt Dean would have made sense. But since he didn't well here we are...

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The real question is why was DB tossed like a midcarder? WWE thought spacing him and Reugns would work. Not even The Rock could save him, man. I get why they got rid of him quick, that way he aboided Reigns and vice versa but boy that failed. ROLLINS DOE!!!.
I'm thinking they thought that if he got eliminated him early, they'd forget about it. Wrong choice since they boo'ed the entire match. Should have had him in the final four.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I really want to know. Just let me know what Bryan did to deserve this years Rumble win than Reigns?

I'm not really sure what anyone could "do" to deserve to win the Rumble. They would only be subjective measurements. I can't really see what Reigns did to deserve it either.

While not deserving it more or less than anyone, it's clearly what a large amount of fans want to see.

My disappointment was like some others. I didn't think Bryan was going to win, but I didn't think he'd be jobbed like he was either. I think if he had made it to the final four that it would have been fine. But the way it hhappened, anyone could assume it was a deliberate attempt to push him to the side. It's one thing not to cater completely to the fans, they shouldn't do that. It's a complete different thing to give the fans a middle finger like they did.

I don't think deserving is the criteria that should be used in determining a winner. I don't think Reigns is any more deserving than Bryan is, likewise Bryan is not more deserving than Reigns. It's simply preference and the majority preference right niw seems to lie with Bryan. But giving most of your fans a product they will enjoy is a criteria.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
It's not about what he's done. It's about what the fans want to see.