• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

General Chit-Chat Thread - No Spoilers

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Even with the disappointment of Cody not winning, it's still a fantastic all-time Mania and set up so much that has happened over the year. And now we have our first Mania without the rapist in charge.

Dom's cellmate

Even with the disappointment of Cody not winning, it's still a fantastic all-time Mania and set up so much that has happened over the year. And now we have our first Mania without the rapist in charge.
Night 1 is probably up there as a top 10 maybe even 5 WM but night 2 only cared for IC 3way and Roman/Cody.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Bobby Barrows said:
I think Mania 39 is gonna go down as a massive changing of the guard and the start of a new era of WWE
let's just please not call the Renaissance era. Saw thst on Twitter and it's so self stroking I can't

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Canadian Dragon said:
agree with first part, not sure about the second - most tag teams are still two single stars, tag matches rarely mean anything etc but that's just from a outsider's pov. it's like, slightly better than Vince ig. he does love his inter faction forever variation match feuds tho for sure
I like factions, people like JD McDonagh benefit from them instead of getting lost in the shuffle. I wish they remade Hurt Business too