Forum Rules & Warnings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
If I remember correctly we used to have a "Rules" page on the site. It explained everything from what sections are for what threads, and who was on the mod team. It's not necessary but I think it was a good hub for info.

That can be a wiki page I guess.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Flaming within a reasonable context should absolutely be allowed. It's only natural that tempers may flare up now and again under the right (wrong?) conditions.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Flaming within a reasonable context should absolutely be allowed. It's only natural that tempers may flare up now and again under the right (wrong?) conditions.

To be fair there are kids on the forum and the possibility of kids joining. Do we really need to lend a helping hand to another kid who grows up to sound like they just passed to get their CDL? I for one don't mind it now and then when reading but when someone excessively swears in text it is just cheap and trashy and honestly would make the forum look bad. I would never join a forum where there were more curse words in the context of one conversation than on an entire episode of Jerry Springer.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
To be fair there are kids on the forum and the possibility of kids joining. Do we really need to lend a helping hand to another kid who grows up to sound like they just passed to get their CDL? I for one don't mind it now and then when reading but when someone excessively swears in text it is just cheap and trashy and honestly would make the forum look bad. I would never join a forum where there were more curse words in the context of one conversation than on an entire episode of Jerry Springer.

I didn't say anything about cursing (let alone excessive cursing), I said flaming. One does not need to curse in order to insult a person (directly or indirectly), although it does admittedly help get the point across more effectively. The idea that I should have to censor myself on the damn internet for the sake of children is quite deplorable.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I didn't say anything about cursing (let alone excessive cursing), I said flaming. One does not need to curse in order to insult a person (directly or indirectly), although it does admittedly help get the point across more effectively. The idea that I should have to censor myself on the damn internet for the sake of children is quite deplorable.

I'm saying that calling someone a f'n this and f'n that isn't cool. You wanna roast someone, go ahead.
I reiterate this line,

We know the difference between "banter" and flaming, so don't try fooling anyone.

Example scenario:

A new member joins and posts something you don't like, calling them a "stupid f'n idiot" ain't cool. That's not what we do to keep members.
However, calling someone we know you get along with on here a little bitch is fine, we know it's just for fun.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
DZTXhmC.gif

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score

I don't think he meant censoring, just not coming off like a complete twat is all. And I associate "flaming" with swearing since 90%+ of the time that is what it is. At least in my experience on forums. Nothing wrong with having a back and forth but doing it in the manner a drunken truck driver would do, that is just annoying.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Every time I read your posts =

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Rules for using the chat have been added. Very basic stuff, shouldn't be an issue for anyone.

- Please keep off topic chatting to a minimum in the Live Discussion room.
- Giphy spam is only acceptable in the General Chat room.

Repeated rule breaks will result in being kicked or banned from the room or chat entirely.

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Reaction score
got a screen shot of ruby riot in a barefoot bikini match on some video someone posted on youtube and OMG ruby riot and bikini dont freaking mix that well lol