Former ROH Tags recieve WWE Tryouts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Because those are the only things that could even be close to "Trolling" and only if you take them severely out of the context of whats going on around them. I've gotten nothing but praise from most people on this forum for my post. So for you to claim your going to let "this one slide" because I have made some intelligent post. I'm sorry I've annoyed you but if you think I've done anything to merit a banning or some sort of warning by all means give me one. But don't act like your gods gift to the forums and more intelligent than me you don't even know how to use it in a sentence..

Just to respond to this. I revisited the posts I thought were questionable and you are right. I mentioned trolling for only two reasons really this thread which was clearly a joke and the Raw thread where it seemed to me like you were purposely disagreeing with everyone. I was obviously just in a bad mood that day. I never considered giving you a warning because of your good posts that wasn't meant as a threat. And I don't think I'm more intelligent than you or Gods gifts to the forums, I'm no better than anyone else. If you ask anyone around here or from PWM (where I was 16timeWHC) they will tell you I'm respectful of everyone and I think this may have been the first time I complained about anyone ever.

As far as the post goes I still really love this team and as a greedy fan don't want to see them join WWE where they would split and most likely be no more than midcard guys.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
As far as the post goes I still really love this team and as a greedy fan don't want to see them join WWE where they would split and most likely be no more than midcard guys.

With signings like this I am always optimistic that WWE will use them properly, granted quite a few times I am let down but sometimes it works out well. If Claudio makes it onto WWE television then that is one step more than the last time he signed with WWE. They would be brought in as a team and it would make sense for WWE to keep them together for a long time rather than splitting early like WWE normally do. If WWE are looking to sign them then hopefully this means WWE will start caring about the tag team division.

Add KOW to The Uso's, Slater & Gabriel and Otunga & McGillicutty and you have the beginnings of a good division.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
If they were kept as a tag team I'd be better with it but they still wouldn't be getting the 30 minute matches they have been getting. For their career development though I hope they do sign.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
They won't be getting thirty minute matches but even if they are given ten minutes they can have better tag team matches than we normally see in WWE. If they are signed I hope they aren't kept in FCW for long or at all.