First sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheZig

Reaction score
Well technically its not, But i haven't used a Photoshop program since around 2008. I was never the best but im glad how this came out for a first piece. It took me some time actually because i pretty much forgot..Well everything.

Anyway rate or hate guys.

wadebarrett1st.jpg

EDIT*

Heres a version with the Wade Barrett text removed.

withoutbarrett.jpg

Last edited:

Diablo

Reaction score
Definitely not a bad start, would have never guessed it was your first work in about 3 years.

The background is really solid and you did a nice job incorporating a matching color scheme with Barrett and the background..in addition, the text, while oddly placed, isn't overwhelming and fits well in the piece.

I feel like Wade is a little oddly placed and you could have done with a few less effects directly around him, with maybe something else blended in..but really a nice job. Looking forward to more.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I like it. Interesting background that works well with Barrett. I like the Wade Barrett text in there as it fills in the left hand side and the font is really good. I agree with Diablo that it would be better if there were less effects right around Barrett, I think that the image should be completely clean to make it stand out from the background.