Federation X is hiring!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Due to some recent re-signings Federation X is down to two people (me and @[Sheldor] ). Thus we are looking to strengthen our writing staff and thus we are looking to you, our community.

Sheldor and I can only do so much without Fed X taking up too much of our time and thus we need some help. We are looking for two more to add to our team.

As a writer you have to write one segment per week. Not that much work since we have most of every characters moves listed and templated. Sheldor and I are also always on hand to help new writers so don't hesitate if you are new to it. Passion is the most important here.

The work load is not that big as previously stated. We are looking for two people who want to see Fed X succeed and thrive.

Basically you need to sacrifice one night per week to write a segment and be a part of something that brings much fun and joy to the community.

Interested? Post here and then PM me or Sheldor and tell us.

GO!GO!GO!

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I can definitely help write a segment or two each week. Sheldor has kind of gotten a preview of my writing so far so hopefully I am good enough. :woo:

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I will help out

Lackin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
if u need me

Lackin

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
:yuno: hire us

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Writing is what I do best. I'll take a look around this section to see if this interests me.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I will volunteer my services during my thanksgiving break, winter break, spring break, & summer vacation.