Fatal 4 Way: Edge/Austin/Christian/Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xXSlaveXx

Reaction score
You think you know me..

[youtube]6pb4DGnzRSw[/youtube]

"Coming Home" hits the PA system as the crowd is sent into a booing frenzy. After a short delay, smoke fills the entrance ramp and Edge comes out from the entrance ramp with a cocky smile on his face, looking over at the crowd, who pops. He looks at the crowd with a smirk on his face, thinking it's going to be a fun turn of events. Edge poses and sets off his pyro before he walks down the entrance ramp, taking in the excitement and looking around the filled crowd.

normal_PDVD_009.jpg

Edge slides into the ring where he walks to the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd as he finally walks to the middle of the ring and grabs a microphone from a attractive lady at ringside. He gets ready to address the UWF universe...

"The Rated R Superstar" EDGE: Yikes, I did not expect to be standing in front of you assholes with a unsuccessfull debut. Are you sure I even lost I mean all I remember from facing Slim is going for the Spear...and somehow despite how many times I've landed that move of devastation, I somehow missed and got pinned. I guess I was so dominant I guess I got caught up a little huh? Yeah that sounds about right, I don't need to hear your crappy opinions anyway, losers.

The crowd begins booing Edge determined to against him.

Oh what's that, you wanna boo the Ultimate Oppurtunist? Go ahead boo me for all you want, you guys have got nothing on me. I've won so much championship gold to my name that to list them all would bring this show to an end. Yeah that's right I went there, championship gold...that's why I came to this company, to earn it and add more to that evergrowing list of mine. Now erm, I tried playing fair the other week against Slim and look where I ended up. In this hell hole full of you LOSERS staring at me!

Edge begins tugging on his hair a little as he continues, getting increasingly frustrated.

So if I wanna get out of this little hole I'm gonna have to fight my way out and there's no point being Mister fair sport nah forget that. I'm gonna be a little dirty...the refferree's not gonna see it coming but I am going to win this Fatal Four Way under any circumstanse. I will go through these assholes that made their debut in a dissapointing tag match and I will take each of those punks out and claim my first victory in UWF, so I can work my way up to gold. So er, I wanna call out Christian. We got some history together so come on out bro because the longer you keep me waiting the harder I'm gonna hit you WITH A RATED R FREAKIN SUPERSTAR SPEAR.

He looks pepped up as he looks towards the titantron awaiting a wrestler to confront him...

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Rate a Matchtype Day 1

Christian: Up here bro.

The titantron comes to life, we see Christian.

normal_014.jpg

Christian: We... Assholes? What's gotten into your brain now Edge? For all the times we've had together, the amazing matches we held as a tag team. You now want to throw it all away? You want to come out here and devalue every single one of us, I know I might not have been as successful as you but in every word I say. We've done it for the 'peeps', Tables... Ladders and Chairs... it's what we made famous Edge. But we're not here to brag Edge, after all this is a new federation, so... nobody's won anything.. Yet. But, there's no need to threaten me Edge, I have the utmost respect for you, we've got history and we can continue that history here. However, this week, it's a little different because it's a fatal four way but after this week, we can always, and I mean ALWAYS, repeat history. What do you say?