Fantasy Booking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
In this BTB I will be booking dream matches, what if's? those sort of topical questions, this is not a typical BTB following a show, it is just a place where I drop matches how I would like to see them

At the end of every match please tell me how you thought the match would of gone out, if you liked the match booking and feel free to throw some ideas in for other bookings!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Are suggestions on matches welcome?

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Are suggestions on matches welcome?
sure are. If you got something you would like see booked from my perspective, or have a bat-shit match you want to see made tell me :D currently writing Ambrose debut against Mick Foley in 2012 right now. But If I like your suggestion I will add it later

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
sure are. If you got something you would like see booked from my perspective, or have a bat-shit match you want to see made tell me :D currently writing Ambrose debut against Mick Foley in 2012 right now. But If I like your suggestion I will add it later
Hmmm......

Bork vs Cesaro plz

Reactions: TMBS