Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^^^ My IWF texting homie, told me that I was practically in love with ????????.

:laugh:

noumenon

^Hope you're not one of these ICP fans...
[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6V-4jbto2C8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6V-4jbto2C8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

straight_edge76

edit-
great video, alot of dudes like that live in my city..... Douchebags

Wordlife

^I AM DEFINITELY NOT A FUCKING GODDAMN HILLBILLY... THOSE GUYS PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED ME OFF AT THE CONCERT ON TUESDAY OMG (noumenon)

But I did attend The Gathering in 07 :D

And se76... bro.... you should know I still sorta hate you for going to see Tech and his ass didn't come to Chicago for K.O.D. :(

noumenon

Seriously, that "band" had the most de-evolutionary and disgusting fuckin fan base I have ever seen. Both aesthetically and mentally.

Wordlife

^as much as that's a bad comment.... I have to 100% agree man :D

But you know me pretty well... you know I'm MOST definitely not like those people man

Wordlife

^your such a fucking badass when you attract the hot neighbors while working on your rock hard abs on your front deck

Better :)

noumenon

lol.. my friend took a picture of her the other day... I'll show you when he sends it to me.