Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Wow kind of shocked IYF is outside looking in at the moment in the playoff picture. Should be entertaining to see who gets the 7th and 8th spot.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
So, Dwight is suspended, Jackson and Chandler are out and I left Wes on the bench by accident. Well, at least Carmelo is playing well.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Surprised it took Dwight this long to get suspended.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I just dropped Afflalo because he has been sucking dick recently.

If you are a smart fantasy player you will pick him up IMMEDIATELY.

Whenever I drop a player his value goes up drastically. Afflalo will probably start averaging 20 a game now, so pick him up!

People I've dropped this season that started to play well 2-3 days after I dropped them:
Reggie Evans
Wesley Matthews
Darko Milicic
J.J. Hickson
Kyle Lowry
DeMar DeRozan
Ryan Anderson
Greg Monroe

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
With Frye going down with the Shoulder injury and Hak now being the starter had to make sure I picked him up.

SAL

Reaction score
I just dropped Afflalo because he has been sucking dick recently.

If you are a smart fantasy player you will pick him up IMMEDIATELY.

Whenever I drop a player his value goes up drastically. Afflalo will probably start averaging 20 a game now, so pick him up!

People I've dropped this season that started to play well 2-3 days after I dropped them:
Reggie Evans
Wesley Matthews
Darko Milicic
J.J. Hickson
Kyle Lowry
DeMar DeRozan
Ryan Anderson
Greg Monroe

You're like my NBDL team. Thanks!

24y30jo.gif

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
It's no secret you've just been stealing my knowledge of the game all season.

shutupchico

Reaction score
had to make a BLOCKBUSTER move today, frye out, gay in. it's no secret since i acquired frye he turned into one of the top 5 centers in the league and i believe was a top 10 overall fantasy player last month... i take full credit for that. out for 3 weeks means he's gone till midway through the playoffs though, can't afford that. gay isn't exactly what i need, but saw he's coming back next week, and i think at the end of the day this move could be talked about for years.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
had to make a BLOCKBUSTER move today, frye out, gay in. it's no secret since i acquired frye he turned into one of the top 5 centers in the league and i believe was a top 10 overall fantasy player last month... i take full credit for that. out for 3 weeks means he's gone till midway through the playoffs though, can't afford that. gay isn't exactly what i need, but saw he's coming back next week, and i think at the end of the day this move could be talked about for years.

Shut the fuck up. I drafted Frye. It was my vision first.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Or he could be very limited in his role with Memphis winning due to the Battier, Young, Allen, and Mayo split rotation they have being using. They are playing for a playoff spot and will not cost themselves one just to accommodate a less than 100% Rudy

That is why I picked up Dalembert and K-Mart just to give me some small glass help, as well as Thornton to get buckets

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Seemed like he was going to be out for the year so surprised he could be coming back next week. I don't see him coming back for another few more weeks though.

shutupchico

Reaction score
ga, what kind've vision u got? legally blind? u didn't see it, the signs of a breakthrough year were there from the beginning, but i can't blame u, it takes a true afficionado of the game, a real gm, to spot that. frye had become the kg of this team, with me mentoring him he became the frontrunner for mvp, the face of this fantasy league, what do you think the cf in wcf stands for? now, bad luck of epic proportion strikes. any other team at this point would call it a day, but i got on the phones and made it happen. gay will be speaking with the media shortly, i'll let u know what he says.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
No sir it is not. I was there for the majority of our match a few weeks back. You just feel like pounding yourself in the face until blood squirts out of your eyes.