Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Pick up Rudy Fernandez. He's getting good stats off some good minutes as of late. Though that is likely to stop if Roy in fact returns which I still have my doubts about.

shutupchico

Reaction score
When it comes to big-relevant stats, many do.

yea you'rre right... holiday is a better center than amare.

We're tied 7-7...both of our teams are sucking ass at blocks. Shut the fuck up Nope.

Just be grateful I can't catch a break and Rashard went for 3 points on 1/5 shooting, and Mike Dunleavy has been completely worthless all week. I'm sorry I didn't cheat to build a good team this year and have to have all of my players play decently to compete.

---

DUNLEAVY HAS BEEN DROPPED. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

inb4 Granger gets hurt

what's with the green font? tribute to babyboy? just be grateful u got a lot more people playing this week.

We're tied 7-7...both of our teams are sucking ass at blocks. Shut the fuck up Nope.

Just be grateful I can't catch a break and Rashard went for 3 points on 1/5 shooting, and Mike Dunleavy has been completely worthless all week. I'm sorry I didn't cheat to build a good team this year and have to have all of my players play decently to compete.

---

DUNLEAVY HAS BEEN DROPPED. FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

inb4 Granger gets hurt

what's with the green font? tribute to babyboy? just be grateful u got a lot more people playing this week.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Gah i hate Aaron Brooks this season.
Surprised you haven't dropped him yet but then again guessing you keep thinking about him getting it together after you drop him.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score

Starting to make excuses already, huh :perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv:

I have 43 people playing this week.

You have 41.

Hardly matters considering Mike Dunleavy only added 7 points and 6 rebounds in the 2 games he played. We're even this week, shut the fuck up bitch.

Just be happy you have A LOT of people playing on Sunday. It'll probably look like I'm going to win the matchup and then your SHITTY PLAYERS will drop 30 points on Sunday... Shit like that happens every week to me.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Starting to make excuses already, huh :perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv:

I have 43 people playing this week.

You have 41.

Hardly matters considering Mike Dunleavy only added 7 points and 6 rebounds in the 2 games he played. We're even this week, shut the fuck up bitch.

Just be happy you have A LOT of people playing on Sunday. It'll probably look like I'm going to win the matchup and then your SHITTY PLAYERS will drop 30 points on Sunday... Shit like that happens every week to me.

shut the fuck up about mike dunleavy already. who did u pay off to keep this match up close? even with all the extra people u got going this week, it won't matter because u choke every sunday.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
shut the fuck up about mike dunleavy already. who did u pay off to keep this match up close? even with all the extra people u got going this week, it won't matter because u choke every sunday.

Why should I shut the fuck up about him? You were bitching about having less players than me and I pointed out that we're virtually even in players this week. Dunleavy did absolutely nothing for me and that was 2 games. Fuck off.

I found last nights results to be pretty humorous. Chico you had 2 roleplayers that had outstanding games. Marion and Frye.

Actually I'll take it one step further than that. Chico you honestly haven't had ANY bad performances this week.

I've had 6. Eight if you count Dunleavy's shit, but we won't. I've had TERRIBLE luck all week long and I'm still almost beating you. :lmao

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Y'all sure having a heated match up, lol.

Me and Ben seems like it's gonna go down to the wire which wasn't what I was expecting.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
:lmao @ Scottie Pippen:

Bosh is half a player and Jeff Van Gundy is an asshole

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
What made him say that :lol:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Z-Bo didn't play today :no: as if I needed another injury.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
dude, did u see jr smiths stat line last night?

J.R. Smith is waiver wire fodder. He doesn't count just like Dunleavy doesn't count and Ty Lawson doesn't count.

--------------

VC+? For Anyone

Anyone interested?

• p_note_new_2.gif
    Fri, Feb 11
    Lewis (knee) has said "surgery is an option" for his troublesome right knee but he would like to at least play through the All-Star break before seriously considering it, the Washington Post reports.
    Recommendation: Lewis has had issues with his right knee for some time now, but his decline in production so far in February shows that things may be getting worse. If you still own Lewis, pay very close attention to reports on his knee, as you will need to drop him in most standard head-to-head leagues if he ends up having to undergo surgery.
    <cite id="yui_3_3_0_16_129748718324959">(Rotowire.com)</cite>

Welp... I'm out.