Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
yeah it's fucking cheese. Let me get the ball inbound and beat in the half court instead of trying to get ahead with some shitty broken exploit. You don't see me doing that shit to you.

so what? i don't expect u to play how i play. it's not a broken exploit, it takes timing, and it risks throwing one guy completely out of the play which is what happens a lot of the time.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
People who try to steal the inbound pass are pussies, unless they're pressing in a close game late or something.

Stealing the inbounds pass in a video game is Blue. Sure, fuck the CPU over, don't do that to another player.

GA tries those bs inbound to almost half court shit. If you send your PG or any player that far out to receive a pass to save some shot clock you deserve to have that pass picked

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
If you don't want to be cheesed on, play better and stop it

I was up 9 in the first quarter with the PISTONS and completely shut down Brook Lopez the entire game. Could I play better? ya, but I was doing pretty good I think considering it was only my 2nd time with the Pistons.

GA tries those bs inbound to half court almost shit. If you send you PG or any player that far out you deserve to have that pass picked
? No I don't. I always run the ball up the fucking court dude. You were trying to draw a charge with Fish every time last night remember. Any time that I may have passed it up court was by mistake. The passing controls are new to me.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
GA tries those bs inbound to half court almost shit. If you send you PG or any player that far out you deserve to have that pass picked

Well then yeah, he deserves it. I'm picturing you and/or chico just doing a full court press/trap the whole game trying to pick the inbounds off from like 2 feet.

SAL

Reaction score
GA tries those bs inbound to almost half court shit. If you send you PG or any player that far out to receive a pass to save some shot clock you deserve to have that pass picked

This changes things, yes.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well then yeah, he deserves it. I'm picturing you and/or chico just doing a full court press/trap the whole game trying to pick the inbounds off from like 2 feet.

I half court press and use the 1-3-1 zone when I'm dealing with a guy like Westbrook versus Fish

shutupchico

Reaction score
i was kicking your ass all game both games besides your one run in the third when i eased up a little bit when u were pissed vuujacic kept making everything. i wasn't even going to lopez.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
>kicking my ass
>beat me by 8 in the first game because you shot like 80% from 3
>implying getting lucky 9 times with those bogus 3 point shots makes you good
>I was dunking on your poor defenseless ass with Stuckey all game

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
? No I don't. I always run the ball up the fucking court dude. You were trying to draw a charge with Fish every time last night remember. Any time that I may have passed it up court was by mistake. The passing controls are new to me.

Oh, but you did that shit like 6 times yesterday so I decided to try and steal it or take a charge on your landing because of it. The fact you are getting used to the controls makes it more excusable then because I thought you just didn't like dribbling it up

When I want the shot clock to not tick away I roll the ball in for a couple of paces and then pick it up, you should try that.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Oh, but you did that shit like 6 times yesterday so I decided to try and steal it or take a charge on your landing because of it. The fact you are getting used to the controls makes it more excusable then because I thought you just didn't like dribbling it up

When I want the shot clock to not tick away I roll the ball in for a couple of paces and then pick it up, you should try that.

I press X and the directional stick to pass and half the time it passes it to the wrong guy. So many of my turnovers occur because of cross court passing.

shutupchico

Reaction score
my 3's were all wide open because u can't play d and i have good court vision. i didn't think u were one to make excuses, i thought u were just joking around when u did. it's nonsense to call cheese and exploits on inbounds steals, why don't i just run out of bounds when u miss a shot and give u the ball back too.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Use R1 and select the guy you want to come to the ball. Depending on the situation I change who brings up. When chico presses I just make LO come and get the ball since a PF can't stay in front of him full court off the dribble.

If you select the inbounds passer icon you do what you are saying you do. Any direction you press x in he will throw or even lob it if he is a good passer.

To roll the ball go r2 and x together

shutupchico

Reaction score
passing icons is the most important part of the game to me, i don't throw a pass without having them up.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
my 3's were all wide open because u can't play d and i have good court vision. i didn't think u were one to make excuses, i thought u were just joking around when u did. it's nonsense to call cheese and exploits on inbounds steals, why don't i just run out of bounds when u miss a shot and give u the ball back too.

Sasha fucked me over a couple of days ago as well as he couldn't fucking miss. Since you exploited the fact I kept cheating off of him to funnel Harris, I decided to post you up full time those 2 games yesterday.