Fantasy Basketball

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Question: should I go in and put their starters in? We have 8 weeks left after this, so only some people would have to face them, but I think it's the most fair. And speaking of fairness, so you all know where I'm coming from, I just checked and I still have Baller and Pimpin on my schedule, so it would negatively affect me. But I still think it's fair.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Question: should I go in and put their starters in? We have 8 weeks left after this, so only some people would have to face them, but I think it's the most fair. And speaking of fairness, so you all know where I'm coming from, I just checked and I still have Baller and Pimpin on my schedule, so it would negatively affect me. But I still think it's fair.
Yeah I think that would be fair given we are getting to the point where playoff spots and such will depend on match ups like that. Facing them is like a bye week so kind of sucks.

SAL

Reaction score
By the way, unrelated, I want to reiterate that everyone who voted for 8 playoff teams sucks.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It isn't exactly fair to guys who never got to beat up on them since they basically quit. I played them when they updated their lineups and cared in the first weeks of the year. Some of you have just had a bye now that the season has progressed and you were set to play them later in the year with most of their guys on the bench (I'd get to do so 2 weeks from now).

With that said I have no problem with putting 10 guys active and leaving them there for them. I even suggested it a couple pages back.

SAL

Reaction score
Oh, yes, it won't be a daily thing. It would be a one-time thing, putting people into empty starter spots.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Agreed Sal would have been much better had it just been 6 spots.

It isn't exactly fair to guys who never got to beat up on them since they basically quit. I played them when they updated their lineups and cared in the first weeks of the year. Some of you have just had a bye now that the season has progressed and you were set to play them later in the year with most of their guys on the bench.

With that said I have no problem with putting 10 guys active and leaving them there for them. I even suggested it a couple pages back.
I agree with the 10 man squad deal.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah, I'm good with you doing that.

SAL

Reaction score
And of course it won't be perfectly fair. We play 21 weeks. Whoever you faced 2 weeks ago, you only get to face once. PHX doesn't get to play Baller again. GA doesn't get a second chance at Pimpin. On the other hand, you get to avoid the Cavern. See?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Screw the 8 playoff spot argument, I still stick by saying that we should have just kept it at 10 teams total instead of 12. The only reason I said 8 was because we added 2 teams. Hopefully we do 10 next year and go with 6 playoff spots.

And of course it won't be perfectly fair. We play 21 weeks. Whoever you faced 2 weeks ago, you only get to face once. PHX doesn't get to play Baller again. GA doesn't get a second chance at Pimpin. On the other hand, you get to avoid the Cavern. See?

Blake will smash your cavern in our rematch in the Finals :suckit:

Ben

Reaction score
I voted for 6 spots btw, and yea put there guys into starting spots.

SAL

Reaction score
Alright, that's 4 votes for it. I'll be all democratic and stuff and wait for 6 people to give the say-so.

You guys have seen the Rudy Gay "most interesting man" video right? I feel like Kobe should do a "most entitled man in the world" video.

He can blow up his team's offensive system...because he's not feeling it.

He shouldn't have to set his feet to take a charge.

He can call out his teammates...just because he's bored.

He can say "fuck you" and "bullshit" to the refs and still get the benefit of the doubt most of the time.

He is...the most entitled man in the world.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Screw the 8 playoff spot argument, I still stick by saying that we should have just kept it at 10 teams total instead of 12. The only reason I said 8 was because we added 2 teams. Hopefully we do 10 next year and go with 6 playoff spots.

Blake will smash your cavern in our rematch in the Finals :suckit:
Eh the more the better to me as it's more interesting with more teams. Just sucks that 2 of the teams are pretty much inactive.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Westbrook - 32 pts 5 boards 12 assist (Y)

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Eh the more the better to me as it's more interesting with more teams. Just sucks that 2 of the teams are pretty much inactive.

It happened last year as well with Dmac and switch. We just had KOK and Seb to balance it off. When we couldn't get Seb and KOK to sign up we should have just left it at 10 imo.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It happened last year as well with Dmac and switch. We just had KOK and Seb to balance it off. When we couldn't get Seb and KOK to sign up we should have just left it at 10 imo.
Yeah maybe but then again it's not like we knew they were gonna be inactive esp Baller who is active on the forum unlike the other people who have been inactive in this league. So kind of makes no sense.