Eve *Possible Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Eve is now a two time Diva's champion. She is holding the title ahead of names like Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Maryse, Melina and more. Should she be champion right now?

When she was added to the fatal four way at Royal Rumble the crowd was completely dead for her entrance. Then when she won the title the crowd was quiet again for it. Granted there was confusion as there was a double pin but still she didnt get much of a cheer as champion. Her finisher is impressive I will give her that and she has improved in the ring but she hasn't really connected with the crowd as a face.

I would put quite a few other Diva's ahead of her in the championship line and I can't really see why WWE have decided to push her ahead of so many others.

What do you think of Eve and the fact that she is now a two time Diva's champion?

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get WWE I really don't. It makes no sense to have her as Champion and she can't wrestle for shit. Why hasn't she been futured endevoured?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
She's hot, and thats about it really, I don't think too much of Eve as champion. A match with 3 capable workers and the winner is the Diva search chick? Maybe that's the reason why she won, it is being reported that The Diva Search is set to make a return so I guess having a former contestant be a success is the way WWE would promote it. Not liking it though. If this was four years ago, she would be champion because she showed her titties in Playboy, atleast we would get some satisfaction over that.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I am not even going to touch your degusting remarks with a pole my friend.

Anyway this was very ramdon. Since we have had enough matches just involving Laycool and Natyala it was a good idea to make it a four way, but to add someone so unremarkable as Eve just baffled me. Its almost like they decided there would be a new champion at the Rumble and just did a lottery to detimine who would get it. Personally I think Natayla should have retained, but I would have taken Laycool winning it again over this.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Eve really did come out of nowhere and isn't that talented. She is a looker so that clearly helps but I don't get this decision at all unless it is to put the belt on someone Kong can come squash the hell out of, then I'd be ok with it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. Not the worst thing on the internet.

Diva search is the only thing that makes sense to me.

wetfloor

Reaction score
Didn't she have to like, dance and gyrate when R-Truth came out for 6 months? I think that deserves a title run

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Lighten up Francis, it was a joke. Not the worst thing on the internet.

Diva search is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Who is Francis. Oh and you are right of couse as long as you are not as bad as the worse scum on the internet that justifys it right.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who is Francis. Oh and you are right of couse as long as you are not as bad as the worse scum on the internet that justifys it right.

It's a line from Airplane! But I guess I found out the level of intelligence I'm dealing with. It's a joke, get over it. I'm going to say things that are not always going to be well received by thin skinned people who get offended easily. And I'll continue to do it because thats what I do.

Dod Draper

Reaction score
A match with 3 capable workers and the winner is the Diva search chick?

This is exactly what was so bad about this match.

WWE had options; they had a match full of more accomplished divas, not to mention the imminent debut of Awesome Kong, and they put the title on Eve? Eve, who shouldn't have even been in the match?

Irritating move from WWE.