Eric Bischoff and TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

beachy26

Reaction score
Eric Bischoff did a shoot interview on TNA i think that this proves he interested in what TNA are doing even if he did slate TNA becuase of the state on TNA at the moment. Eric Bischoffs contract runs out in 2months and him and jerrert are good friends i think bischoff may come in as a creative writer or summut he cud bring in sum fresh ideas and stop russo from bookin stupid matches. whats your views???

The Ripper

Reaction score
As much as i hate Bischoff id rather him be in TNA right now than Russo at least there could be some better storylines than the shit Russo comes up with

The Rated R CMStar

He is not going to TNA. He just got payed to do the interview, but he let his real feelings out when he bashed TNA in a not payed interview back then