• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Posted this on Jet's Status but figured I'll post here too.

The more I look into it, there seem to be more holes in her story.

For one when she says she was in a psych ward for intensive treatment, she had spent that time tweeting about going to coffee shops and being at work. Perhaps she did it to keep the image of normalcy but I don't know how high twitter appearance is on your priority list when you're suffering as much as she said she did.

Secondly, after this massive traumatic event that she says she's still recovering from, she started selling nudes on snapchat. I'm not saying if you sell nudes then you can't be raped, her choices, her body but I am not sure if it's something that someone suffering from severe PTSD would do, especially one connected to sex.

Thirdly, this is the woman who made a video about faking a pregnancy. I would be lying if it said if it didn't affect her credibility.

People are also asking her how she remembers everything even though she passed out and was able to tell Enzo that she 'wanted to get to know him better first' when she admittedly was suffering a psychosis due to the drugs. But I don't know what a person can or can't do at that stage so I'm not gonna comment on that.

Again, not saying this DIDNT happen. But the more I look into it, the bigger the plot holes get.

Frankly, I don't know what to hope for, do I hope that she was raped and she's telling the truth, or do I hope that a woman can get so desperate for attention or cash that she is using something countless people suffer in agony just for her 5 minutes of fame.

Messy stuff.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
If she was raped fair enough but if this was done just out of spite then thats sad and makes it harder for real victims.
Yeah. See, this case, right here...? This is why I don't believe much of the [HASHTAG]#MeToo[/HASHTAG] BS.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
original.jpg

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
So basically...

If its true...he's a scumbag, he should be fired from his job & serve the appropriate jail time...
&
If its a lie...she's a scumbag, she should be sued for defamation & also possibly serve jail time...

Reactions: bullyballmm

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
There are a lot of money hungry women out there right now and I would hate to think this is another one. To me that is just sick to accuse a man of something like this when he is not guilty. I am no fan of Enzo but until there is solid proof, I can't believe accusations like this anymore. As mentioned, it seems fishy to begin with. If true, he will be served punishment beyond just being fired and rightfully so.

As for the title, I like this idea:
I personally think they should strip him of the title
& hold a multi-man ladder match at Wrestlemania
to decide a new Champion.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I mean, she has no real proof of Enzo being a part of anything here. The pictures she posted have nothing to do with Enzo whatsoever, it's basically just her having a pretty uninteresting chat with that one guy, a note, a tweet and private DM which are all written by her, so almost every piece of "evidence" she has, was created by her. And even the fact that she mentioned him in the DM as "famous WWE wrestler" just makes it sound like she's trying to have a go at him for no reason. Plus, she's trying to be a "Storytime" YouTuber so don't take this too serious yall, these people just want the attention they don't deserve.

But who knows, it also wouldn't shock me that much if it turned out to be true. I mean, Enzo doesn't really seem like the type of guy to care all that much lol

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
There are a lot of money hungry women out there right now and I would hate to think this is another one. To me that is just sick to accuse a man of something like this when he is not guilty. I am no fan of Enzo but until there is solid proof, I can't believe accusations like this anymore. As mentioned, it seems fishy to begin with. If true, he will be served punishment beyond just being fired and rightfully so.
If this woman is lying, then I am in agreement with whatever you said. Thing is, this has been my stance since the 2016 elections. It's relevant because this whole thing started in the "[HASHTAG]#MeToo[/HASHTAG]" movement, then Weinstein's story blew shit up. This shit is the reason why women like this come in full force, because they think they can. I mean sexual assault or harrassment is bad, but fuck's sake, dude... Women. Women are hungry for fame, money or sympathy. It's becoming increasingly annoying. I sympathize with women, but at the same time, you have fucking liars. It complicates everything that the women are trying to do.

But if Amore did in fact do this, I liked his mic work, but at the end of the day... he's just another guy who did something stupid. By no means a bad guy, but still do something stupid/wrong.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Saw this in another forum: after the deed, did he say, "How you doin?"

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Wow that seems a little rushed.

I mean, Enzo did have A LOT of backstage heat come his way over the past year or so. I think they were looking for any excuse to release him and rid themselves of him once and for all. I'm not saying it was even right to release him so early before we find out more about whether or not it is true, but his career is over. No doubt.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So did he actually do it or are they releasing him because of the accusation?

Since I am not seeing anything about him going to court or prison, I am assuming it is because she simply said he did it (be it for money, fame, or payback). This kind of pisses me off. I don't like him, I really can't stand his character... But you fire him over a random woman saying he raped her without solid evidence? This is the kind of crap that really makes me feel sorry for men today.

Looking at him, he is an easy target to pin something like this on. For all we know, these two hooked up and he didn't want anything serious so she got pissed and said he raped her. This happens more than it should and it is really starting to piss me off. If you want to act like a slut, then own up to being a slut. Girls lie about being 18+, women lie about rape because they feel ashamed, women bate sexual harassment in the work place... All to get money, get attention, or to get even. You know who pays the price here? The men. Then you have women who really do have these problems (rape/harassment) and deserve the help and support and many of them go unheard of.

That was a bit OT, I will stop. Topics like this really piss me off.